Official Nas Thread

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
on a unrelated note:
i know this has been asked before, but can someone please put the 'a queen's story verses' over that marvin gaye sample!! :ahh:
nas was performing the song that way on his life is good tour last year!!!:bow:
i honestly believe this is how nas intended the song to be,but ran into sample clearing issues

i love the original, but this one is much smoother!!!!

:ohlawd::banderas:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone think we might finally get that def Jam era Lost Tapes 2 after the next Nas album when his def jam contract expires?

It would be smart for def jam to do since that will be the last time they will eat off Nas.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care about Sinatra In The Sands

flabby Camel verse :scusthov:

I need that No Such Thing As White Jesus :blessed:

Even if Jay Z drops a :flabbynsick:, Nas droppin' a :wow: verse over a :banderas: Timbaland production would still be :ahh:. I look forward to both of those songs.

Van Glorious

LB4LIFE
Daps
Reppin
South Jamaica Queens, NY
ejsh87.gif

262la9v.gif

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

:ohlawd:

had all my Nas songs on shuffle every night this weekend, heard quite a few of the unreleased stuff that I've not got round to listening to yet.

:lawd:

and the track that got me into Nas

:wow: :banderas: :blessed:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
nas is getting all kinds of media attention at the moment!

man, nas is having one hell of a year so far and he has pretty much done nothing so far:clap:
just wait till he starts doing shyt:whew:

ESCOBAR SEASON RETURNS IN APRIL:ahh:

and hopefully some new music later in the year (hopefully it will be sooner rather than later) :cook::cook:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hello Coli Family!
I can't wait for you guys to hear the upcoming news regarding the NEW ALBUM to be released this year. Nas is doing so many great things outside of musc but this album is one of his top priorities. He is extremely busy accomplishing his dreams so that he can continue to give his fans
creativity through film, documentaries, music, tech & books (ect.) for YEARS TO COME! The future is very bright. By the way X-Box & Nas join forces with music series: http://dlvr.it/4vfVwF

Last edited:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Hello Coli Family!
I can't wait for you guys to hear the upcoming news regarding the NEW ALBUM to be released this year. Nas is doing so many great things outside of musc but this album is one of his top priorities. He is extremely busy accomplishing his dreams so that he can continue to give his fans
creativity through film, documentaries, music, tech & books (ect.) for YEARS TO COME! The future is very bright. By the way X-Box & Nas join forces: http://wp.me/p33GTY-1Lfd

:blessed: