Official Nas Thread

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
Im glad to get re-releases of illmatic and everything but it would be really dope to get re-releases of his other classics too

or better yet ...give me the original I am...

so we can claim another classic

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Why can't Nas just re-record his vocals for some of the songs that were recorded around the illmatic sessions that we will most likely never hear in CDQ form like Nas Will Prevail and Life is like A Dice Game and others and put them on the Illmatic 20th anniversary release..hell he should do the same for tracks like Take it in Blood original version

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
Villain has already been released cdq last year so basically some remixes and a freestyle. I was hoping there would be more demo remasters.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Thats my 2 GOATS :to:
or the Curse

Bfj97foIAAAMY5R.jpg
Villain has already been released cdq last year so basically some remixes and a freestyle. I was hoping there would be more demo remasters.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Why can't Nas just re-record his vocals for some of the songs that were recorded around the illmatic sessions that we will most likely never hear in CDQ form like Nas Will Prevail and Life is like A Dice Game and others and put them on the Illmatic 20th anniversary release..hell he should do the same for tracks like Take it in Blood original version

I agree with finishing Life is like a dice game... That would be dope

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im glad to get re-releases of illmatic and everything but it would be really dope to get re-releases of his other classics too

or better yet ...give me the original I am...

so we can claim another classic

I would like anniversary edition of It Was Written and I am too,with bonus and unreleased tracks.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is the member "Life is Good"?

He seems to have some intimate knowledge of NaS camp and his dealings. Tell me what the deal is with some Lost Tapes

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
That Sinatra In The Sands track sounds cool and all, I wait to hear it before I judge.... but where the hell is that Nas and Frank Ocean track "No Such Thing As White Jesus" that was recorded during the Life Is Good sessions? :damn: