Official Nas Thread

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps

The delusional mind of a hater. Regardless of who co-wrote or it being his lowest selling album does NOT change the fact that Nasir Jones received his $. You tried it with this quote "I know who I paid gawd... Serchlite Publishing" and I prove that was a lie & then you tried again with this quote "I sampled your voice but you was using it wrong" and the quote (which happens to be an opinion) still does not change the FACT that Nas got paid sufficiently for his voice being sampled.
By the way Nas' view on Renegade was NOT A LIE but an OPINION. So therefore the biggest lie is still Takeover being ALL facts when I just proved that theory wrong because Nasir does own his Illmatic publishing & he got paid for his voice being sampled.

So lets be clear, jay bitting Nas lines, stating his opinion on Nas using his voice wrong, Reasonable Doubt being his lowest selling album or having co-writers credit does not change the FACT that Nas got paid for his voice being sampled because he owns his publishing.

Good day/night...its been real!
fukk up breh :beli:

Gnauze is top 3 :beli:

This is a forum, we talk about shyt and that includes Gnauze losses, deal with it :beli:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
"History has shown that Nas flounders in a group setting"

:stopitslime:

Verbal Intercourse

John Blaze

Grand Finale

Your World Is Ghetto Remix

Don't Touch Me remix

Carter 4 Outro

Need I say more?

And I personally like My Generation. Any song that can get a halfway coherent lil Wayne verse without talking about drugs, bytches, money, or how great being an alien is deserves recognition.
Made You Look Remix

he got ate on that

I don't remember any lines from his verse

I can recite Jada and Luda's entire verses tho

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nas on the Arsenio Hall Show Tonight
yd3b.jpg
:wow: @ how flawless the god looks

Imma set up a nas playlist of my faves in honor of his 40th bday

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The biggest lie in hip hop is that Eminem ate Jigger on Renegade

Who started that one? :mjpls:
Not Nas...cause nikkas was sayin that shyt ever since I had The Blueprint bootleg late that summer...everybody I came across was wildin over that Em verse when they first heard Renegade...Eminem dead ass gained fans off of that verse..

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk up breh :beli:

Gnauze is top 3 :beli:

This is a forum, we talk about shyt and that includes Gnauze losses, deal with it :beli:

Good morning delusional one! While you talk "shyt", I'll continue to enlighten you with facts.

Anyone (loser/you) can talk "shyt" about someone's alledged losses but only a legend (NaS) can rise above the hate and succeed regardless of what people say on forums, radio, blogs & magazines is not true. NaS always rises above the madness.

Make sure you stay connected on this forum to talk "shyt" about NaS' 40th B-Day Bash going down this weedend in 2 different states. LIFE IS GOOD...no it's GREAT!

Nas has experienced 1 true loss in his life...everything else has been exaggerated or fabricated.

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
So Arsenio confirmed with Nas that he will be back on the show at some point to announce his new "project."

:banderas: