Official Nas Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
"You show off, I count dough off when you sample my voice."-NaS' Stillmatic Freestyle

MC Serch weighs in:

"I never really paid that line much mind. It was a way of Jay getting underneath Nas' skin. The truth of the matter is we don’t own Nas' publishing, never have. We administer Nas' publishing, but Nas owns his own publishing. So when Jay said he paid Serchlite Publishing, it’s not necessarily true. It’s just a way of getting under Nas' skin."-MC Serch

http://rapgenius.com/6428
bu but I thought takeover was all facts :skip:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas, Kendrick Lamar, Mac Miller And Ice Cube Highlight New ‘Arsenio Hall Show’ Lineup
Magic Johnson will also be on the show’s first week. During The Arsenio Hall Show‘s initial run from 1989-1994, Johnson appeared in his first ever interview following his diagnosis as HIV-positive. Artists such as Ice-T, Dr. Dre, Eazy-E, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, LL Cool J, Wu-Tang Clan, and many more appeared on the program as guests or performers, making the show a significant title within hip-hop. Check out our list of the 25 best hip-hop moments from the show’s original run here, and then see the first week’s schedule below:
Monday, Sept. 9: Chris Tucker
Tuesday, Sept. 10: Ice Cube, Lisa Kudrow and Mac Miller
Wednesday, Sept. 11: Magic Johnson, George Lopez and Nas
Thursday, Sept. 12: Mark Harmon, magicians Penn & Teller and Earth, Wind, & Fire
Friday, Sept. 13: Angela Bassett and Emblem3

:blessed:

aa_2001

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas, Kendrick Lamar, Mac Miller And Ice Cube Highlight New ‘Arsenio Hall Show’ Lineup
Magic Johnson will also be on the show’s first week. During The Arsenio Hall Show‘s initial run from 1989-1994, Johnson appeared in his first ever interview following his diagnosis as HIV-positive. Artists such as Ice-T, Dr. Dre, Eazy-E, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, LL Cool J, Wu-Tang Clan, and many more appeared on the program as guests or performers, making the show a significant title within hip-hop. Check out our list of the 25 best hip-hop moments from the show’s original run here, and then see the first week’s schedule below:
Monday, Sept. 9: Chris Tucker
Tuesday, Sept. 10: Ice Cube, Lisa Kudrow and Mac Miller
Wednesday, Sept. 11: Magic Johnson, George Lopez and Nas
Thursday, Sept. 12: Mark Harmon, magicians Penn & Teller and Earth, Wind, & Fire
Friday, Sept. 13: Angela Bassett and Emblem3

:blessed:
:whew:

"Bring back Arsenio" - Queens Get the Money, Nas (2008)

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got no cake from the countless times the camel bit his lines tho

S. Dots on my feet make my cypher complete :beli:

It just makes "ETHER" more factual. By the way the $ from Jay-z sampling Nas' voice is more than sufficient and makes up for the lines Jay-z "bit." Nas will forever be apart of Reasonable Doubt. HAHA!
"You been on my dikk nikka, you love my style, nikka"

Last edited:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bu but I thought takeover was all facts :skip:

Co-sign but it's easy to deceive the haters because they so desperately want to believe the LIE. The LIE is more entertaining than the TRUTH. Believing that Takeover is all facts is the biggest LIE in hip hop...the haters can't handle the TRUTH.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Gotta defend Everyboys Crazy. The Lost Tapes has no weak songs on it. Every song is dope. The beat is nice, Nas spitting gems on the second verse

nikkas getting flashier
Houses more plusher
bytches giving ass up at ages more younger
Hands on clock keep turning
Hands on the glock
They keep squeezing
Bullets in ya sternum
They stop you from breathing

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
Gotta defend Everyboys Crazy. The Lost Tapes has no weak songs on it. Every song is dope. The beat is nice, Nas spitting gems on the second verse

nikkas getting flashier
Houses more plusher
bytches giving ass up at ages more younger
Hands on clock keep turning
Hands on the glock
They keep squeezing
Bullets in ya sternum
They stop you from breathing

not that its a bad song but I skip Doo Rags ... I think I played it out a while ago listening it to it more than the other songs

aa_2001

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Posted this in the rare hip hop pictures thread. Might as well post it here too.

1374962421_tumblr_mgs6xhhVn21qmy3vmo1_500.jpg

Ill Will, Grand Wizard, Nas

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
It just makes "ETHER" more factual. By the way the $ from Jay-z sampling Nas' voice is more than sufficient and makes up for the lines Jay-z "bit." Nas will forever be apart of Reasonable Doubt. HAHA!
"You been on my dikk nikka, you love my style, nikka"
His lowest selling album :beli:

On a co-write with Q-Tip/whatever sample he used or Pete Rock/whatever sample he used :beli:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Co-sign but it's easy to deceive the haters because they so desperately want to believe the LIE. The LIE is more entertaining than the TRUTH. Believing that Takeover is all facts is the biggest LIE in hip hop...the haters can't handle the TRUTH.
The biggest lie in hip hop is that Eminem ate Jigger on Renegade

Who started that one? :mjpls: