Reppin
NULL
The Stinker: "My Generation" f/ Lil Wayne & Joss Stone
:to: tf do i see this song getting shyt on
the vibe, the MELODY
:dj2:
The Buried Treasure: "You Wouldn't Understand"
:salute:
Joss Stone killed that track in a bad way. i mean everything else bout the song was dope but she was struggling on that hook.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I'm not feeling the whole pick the best and worst song from each project angle. As rap fans, we have the weirdest way of saluting our legends. I doubt they would think to do something like this being for other genres. Imagine this being done for Bob Marley or Stevie Wonder.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
"History has shown that Nas flounders in a group setting"

:stopitslime:

Verbal Intercourse

John Blaze

Grand Finale

Your World Is Ghetto Remix

Don't Touch Me remix

Carter 4 Outro

Need I say more?

And I personally like My Generation. Any song that can get a halfway coherent lil Wayne verse without talking about drugs, bytches, money, or how great being an alien is deserves recognition.

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
I'm not feeling the whole pick the best and worst song from each project angle. As rap fans, we have the weirdest way of saluting our legends. I doubt they would think to do something like this being for other genres. Imagine this being done for Bob Marley or Stevie Wonder.

so true. I thought the same thing when reading it.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Exactly. They couldn't praise da gawd without throwing shade in there:stopitslime:

Anyways:salute: to all my fellow NaS stans for putting work in this thread. By far my favorite thread on the coli:ahh:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

But keep in mind, unfortunately hip hop seems to be the only genre of music that fans try and rob artists also.

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His lowest selling album :beli:

On a co-write with Q-Tip/whatever sample he used or Pete Rock/whatever sample he used :beli:

The delusional mind of a hater. Regardless of who co-wrote or it being his lowest selling album does NOT change the fact that Nasir Jones received his $. You tried it with this quote "I know who I paid gawd... Serchlite Publishing" and I prove that was a lie & then you tried again with this quote "I sampled your voice but you was using it wrong" and the quote (which happens to be an opinion) still does not change the FACT that Nas got paid sufficiently for his voice being sampled.
By the way Nas' view on Renegade was NOT A LIE but an OPINION. So therefore the biggest lie is still Takeover being ALL facts when I just proved that theory wrong because Nasir does own his Illmatic publishing & he got paid for his voice being sampled.

So lets be clear, jay bitting Nas lines, stating his opinion on Nas using his voice wrong, Reasonable Doubt being his lowest selling album or having co-writers credit does not change the FACT that Nas got paid for his voice being sampled because he owns his publishing.

Good day/night...its been real!

Last edited:

Van Glorious

LB4LIFE
Daps
Reppin
South Jamaica Queens, NY
Nas on the Arsenio Hall Show Tonight
yd3b.jpg

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Yall gotta ignore these clown ass nikkas trying to derail this glorious thread. They just looking for attention because their fathers weren't around to give it to them. Yall can't hold their hands through this shyt,yall not their fathers,tell em to stand on their own two and that yall believe in them and don't even rep this shyt. It's human Nature for crab ass nikkas to want to destroy this thread
But for every post they fukk up,us true nikkas will just rebuild it:ahh:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"History has shown that Nas flounders in a group setting"

:stopitslime:

Verbal Intercourse

John Blaze

Grand Finale

Your World Is Ghetto Remix

Don't Touch Me remix

Carter 4 Outro

Need I say more?

And I personally like My Generation. Any song that can get a halfway coherent lil Wayne verse without talking about drugs, bytches, money, or how great being an alien is deserves recognition.

Don't forget "Eye For An Eye" on The Infamous. That's where "Nas Escobar" first appeared if I recall :wow:

"A drug dealer's dream" :ahh: