Official Nas Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I literally have no idea what you're talking about though. :snoop:

Seriously though. Why don't you believe me? I don't get it.

Because there was this male poster named "****" who used to pretend to be a female on forums like this, all the females posters get accused of being that dude, I take it you don't read the "Locker Room" forum on here :heh:

Black Roses

Rookie
Daps
So y'all just took a comment legendnas made and ran with it. All I've ever done is stan peacefully since I got here. :wow:

So dani is the only female nas stan on earth? :beli:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Out of all the Nas stan blogs...we enjoy this one the most but some of you are clueless. Nas actually likes you guys' passion...even you @JoelB.

Let's say hypothetically...........IF you are a Nas affiliate......IF you are I said.......IF..

What does he think of :ahh: smily?

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Roses

Rookie
Daps
Because there was this male poster named "****" who used to pretend to be a female on forums like this, all the females poster get accused of being that dude, I take it you don't read the"Locker Room" forum on here :heh:
lol well that's kinda understandable then. But no, I hardly read the other forums. I only really joined 'cause of this thread. I used to read it to keep updated in the run up to the album release. But I guess you don't want me here. :(

Daps
lol well that's kinda understandable then. But no, I hardly read the other forums. I only really joined 'cause of this thread. I used to read it to keep updated in the run up to the album release. But I guess you don't want me here. :(

:whoa:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Out of all the Nas stan blogs...we enjoy this one the most but some of you are clueless. Nas actually likes you guys' passion...even you @JoelB.

Yo tell Nas the top Stan Ziggiy gonna hold it down. We rootin for him to sweep the Geammy's. and @JoelB is a good dude, a dedicated Stan, and a great poster. He's just got his own opinion on certain things that of course, we wouldn't be privy too in Nas's personal business life. That's why it's only an opinion, certain, not fact......

Ronald

Daps
Bruh let's not go there.... Don't make me expose you to those that don't know you..... Just except that I'm the king, kiss the ring, and move about your life bruh...

expose me? :what:

you are the GOAT at stanning Nas tho :salute: