220px-StreetsDisciple.jpg

naswalrus lost

:troll:

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
My coli brehthren...seeing this thread recently inspired me to revisit this album. It had been a while.

shyt was so refreshing. :ahh: Much better than the last time I listened to it in full. We were blessed. :blessed:

With that said, I had to make a few changes. :usure: Had to throw World's an Addiction and SOS in the :trash:. Then I rearranged the tracks a bit. :whoa: Minor changes, brehs, minor changes. Gotdamn shame how the inclusion of those two tracks and the track arrangement fukked up my vibe the first go round. I couldn't get over it.

Now, the shyt is...:datazz: :whoo:

Nas is so gotdamn talented. :salute: And still going strong. :wow: My dude has never had a weak recording period...20+ years. :whew:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
My coli brehthren...seeing this thread recently inspired me to revisit this album. It had been a while.

shyt was so refreshing. :ahh: Much better than the last time I listened to it in full. We were blessed. :blessed:

With that said, I had to make a few changes. :usure: Had to throw World's an Addiction and SOS in the :trash:. Then I rearranged the tracks a bit. :whoa: Minor changes, brehs, minor changes. Gotdamn shame how the inclusion of those two tracks and the track arrangement fukked up my vibe the first go round. I couldn't get over it.

Now, the shyt is...:datazz: :whoo:

Nas is so gotdamn talented. :salute: And still going strong. :wow: My dude has never had a weak recording period...20+ years. :whew:

I like Summer on Smash to be honest with you. The 2nd verse was flames to me but post your new tracklist for it and i'm going to arrange it and see how it is

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
i only took out SOS because it didn't fit the vibe of the album. And added HIP HOP with Worlds Addictions coming after it. Kind of spread out the songs with singers in it. i also put Triple Beam Dreams on there.

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
is there a missing verse at about 2:29? file cuts off to silence then continues...

:ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
i only took out SOS because it didn't fit the vibe of the album. And added HIP HOP with Worlds Addictions coming after it. Kind of spread out the songs with singers in it. i also put Triple Beam Dreams on there.

Interesting. I heard "Hip-Hop" played before a show earlier this week and it sounds great on big speakers.

Curious to see tracklists of those that rearranged the album.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I deleted SOS and put Trust in its place, like it should had been in the first place. Just like how I switched Game's Letter To The King to Untitled. :whew:

Sidebar, you can tell when certain songs make the album just for radio spins, despite it not fitting with the theme of the album. :rudy:

Black Roses

Rookie
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/PllDoUGH7nw?t=2m47s]Rich Boy ft John Legend, Lil Wayne, Nas - Ghetto Rich Remix - YouTube[/ame]

Love this verse. :win:

Might have to revisit the Niigger tape later :noah: