Official Nas Thread

Daps
Welp..Nas said ”New album will sound more current”

I dont know if thats a good thing..lol these struggle records out here are awful for the most part

I remember him saying that he was going to have some "fun" with the radio before LIG came out :pachah2:

its just the weed talking breh :lolbron:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember him saying that he was going to have some "fun" with the radio before LIG came out :pachah2:

its just the weed talking breh :lolbron:
Nas has NOT presented to be high in interviews for a while. What I gathered from the interview is that his new album will be more focused on the current life situation of Nasir Jones in 2013...more accomplished/ wiser.

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp..Nas said ”New album will sound more current”

I dont know if thats a good thing..lol these struggle records out here are awful for the most part
I don't think he meant sonically. I believe from his answer that he meant the new album will focuse on his current state of mind in respects to being an accomplished artist and wiser man...the current life of Nasir Jones today. Nas has never been one to totally follow the current trends...especially when he just recently referrenced in the interview with 92Y that aspects of today's hip hop is embarrassing.

He never said "New album will sound more current." His actually quote was "Now, 2013 Nasir Jones."

Tuling

Pro
Daps
I don't think he meant sonically. I believe from his answer that he meant the new album will focuse on his current state of mind in respects to being an accomplished artist and wiser man...the current life of Nasir Jones today. Nas has never been one to totally follow the current trends...especially when he just recently referrenced in the interview with 92Y that aspects of today's hip hop is embarrassing.

He never said "New album will sound more current." His actually quote was "Now, 2013 Nasir Jones."
I think he meant both.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lupe and fakkit ass Drake leading so far...I think that polls reflects what most people on here also expect.

Drake is gonna win in that category..he can have that one.

Nas is probably gonna win with the Amy track tho.

Nah man fukk that. Take Care is NOT a better than album than LIG. Nas deserves to win in every category except perhaps the Best Rap Pegornance (which I expect to go to nikkas In Paris)

Daps
Nah man fukk that. Take Care is NOT a better than album than LIG. Nas deserves to win in every category except perhaps the Best Rap Pegornance (which I expect to go to nikkas In Paris)

I want the gawd to win..but the grammy cacs are gonna look at the sales and in that case Nas dont stand a chance against tuna sandwich.

We all know LIG >> TC, from a quality standpoint.

Wish he wouldve sold at least 600-700k.. :to: