Official Nas Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Although I highly doubt he drops an album this year, :whew: to his reinvigorated work ethic if he does. He should definitely continue working with No ID and Salaam but I'd also love to see knock out some more work with Kanye

Black Roses

Rookie
Daps
"I'm an open canvas, a clear canvas and an excited painter with a shaky hand," he described as poetically as you'd expect from an MC with Nas' depth. "Not because of bad nerves, but because of excitement."

:wow: :ahh:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
so can we assume we never gonna see a nas/primo album or better a alc/nas album not to mention nas/az album :wow:

you know I had crazy vision for the kid (as all nas stans have for him I presume)

speaking in ghostface voice "imagine wohhh, a nas and az album where the take the infernal affairs/the departed concept, a crooked cop and and an undercover cop in the mafia, the both live in miami and the sound of the album is basically 80's electro sample, could you imagine the type of videos they could do with it, it would be the firm 80's version.

Imagine them rap on this beat

:ohlawd::ohlawd:

Then other vison for black bond. That song could have been greater, he only focus the concept on the sensual side of james bond but not on the action side. Imagine a third verse where the scene takes places in paris during the tennis french open, he got to take out an enemy who is watching the game and throught the song they place the sound of the match between djokovic and federer and the score display, it would have been ill

Last edited by a moderator:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
A preemo/nas collabo is as dependent on primo being organzied and not lazy as much as it is Nas.

But they have worked on a couple of tracks already the past 7 years, just not what you all expected (That Nike joint in 07 and that orchestra joint from 11)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nas added to the Governer's Ball Festival at Randall's Island in NYC for June

The Governors Ball NYC Music Festival | Gov Ball NYC | June 7, 8 & 9, 2013 | Randall's Island, NYC

Also Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, Freddie Gibbs, Miguel, Erykah Badu, Azeila Banks and Gary Clark Jr

Plus big time CaC artist like Kings of Leon, The XX, Feist. The Vaccines, Lumineers etc.

Might be worth some of you on the east coast to peep if you wanna go see Esco, Yeezy and Kendrick , Badu on the same day.

I'm there.

The last time I saw a concert on Randall's Island is when Wu an Rage co-headed Rock The Bells :ahh:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can understand why fans would like to see a Nas/Prem or Nas/AZ album but the reality is that IS NOT GONE TO HAPPEN. Why do fans consistantly want Nas to relive music he has already created with Prem & AZ? The fact that fans have this expectation that Nas has to have songs produced by Prem or featuring AZ is so TIRED at this point. Nas is the only artist in hip hop history whose fans want him to repeat the same formula over & over again. If Nas would have listened to his fans' logic he would NOT have lasted 22 years in this industry. The important element of being a great artist with longevity is EVOLVING...THANK GOODNESS NAS UNDERSTANDS THIS IMPORTANT PROCESS.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I def dont wanna hear Nas on a Preemo track at this point.. sounds a little too dated for Nas to do. Joey Badass is fine doing that.. he's new

Black Roses

Rookie
Daps
I can understand why fans would like to see a Nas/Prem or Nas/AZ album but the reality is that IS NOT GONE TO HAPPEN. Why do fans consistantly want Nas to relive music he has already created with Prem & AZ? The fact that fans have this expectation that Nas has to have songs produced by Prem or featuring AZ is so TIRED at this point. Nas is the only artist in hip hop history whose fans want him to repeat the same formula over & over again. If Nas would have listened to his fans' logic he would NOT have lasted 22 years in this industry. The important element of being a great artist with longevity is EVOLVING...THANK GOODNESS NAS UNDERSTANDS THIS IMPORTANT PROCESS.
fanagers/stanagers :ahh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Although I highly doubt he drops an album this year, :whew: to his reinvigorated work ethic if he does. He should definitely continue working with No ID and Salaam but I'd also love to see knock out some more work with Kanye

still dreaming came on this morning I just sat back like :ahh: