Official Nas Thread

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
An ENTIRE Nas/Premo album probably isn't going to happen but I'd like to see Preme get a beat on the next album

I don't think I'd want a whole album with just preemo on the boards...every song would have scratches in the chorus...I can;t take whole album full of preemo beats.

...Whatever happened to that Preemo album he was supposed to make while he was signed to Terror Squad?

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think I'd want a whole album with just preemo on the boards...every song would have scratches in the chorus...I can;t take whole album full of preemo beats.

...Whatever happened to that Preemo album he was supposed to make while he was signed to Terror Squad?

I agree at this point a Nas album entirely produced by Premier doesn't really interest

Fat Joe said premo took the money and never made the album. He told a hilarious story about that on the juan epstein podcast a while back

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll never mind hearing a Nas/Premo album. :yeshrug:

I just wish they stop teasing about it. :noah:

They've been talking about this collabo album since I was a junior in highschool. :aicmon:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:whoa: at dude saying his next album will be next 10x better than LIG, statements like that will put the next album Nas drops on a super high pedestal.

Sort of like Dre with Detox, that album could drop today and be better than Illmatic but people would still say it didn't live up to the hype, etc.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Welp..Nas said ”New album will sound more current”

I dont know if thats a good thing..lol these struggle records out here are awful for the most part

Ronald

Daps
It'll prolly have that Street Sh!t song on there that everyone at the listening session was going crazy over