Official Nas Thread

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I work at the airport here in Philly, and low and behold the gawd Nas was here last Sunday. Literally standing there, I wanted to ask a million questions, but he had bodyguards and he was on the phone :snoop:
He was taller than i expected, meeting so many rappers.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I work at the airport here in Philly, and low and behold the gawd Nas was here last Sunday. Literally standing there, I wanted to ask a million questions, but he had bodyguards and he was on the phone :snoop:
He was taller than i expected, meeting so many rappers.

Consider yourself lucky, to see the GAWD in the flesh is just :wow:

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I said it when it leaked....I said it after I bought 5 copies of this album....

I'll be playing this until I'm old and gray. I know historically this won't go down as his greatest work. Personally, it is for me.

Along with Lost Tapes.

I think that when an MC gets older LIG will be an album that they look back on. You can make a mature hip hop album without it coming off corny.

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
I saw Nas on Friday night at Tao here in Las Vegas. Second time I've seen him here in the city. It was jam packed and I caught him next to the stage puffin a big ass cigar and hittin a blunt some chick gave him. Then he did some songs. Hate me now, If I ruled the world, It aint hard to tell, & Made you look. He also yelled out fukk Mitt Romney. I got to see my goat :to:

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
TRUST

It's rare I listen to nikkas who never been in my position
A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions
From the mind of a man who went at it with killers
Sit down little man, let me school you in hood business
Seen a lotta nikkas blow, lotta dreams folded
Some wasn't humble, ate too much, got bloated
Ain't too much left to buy, bought it I'm loaded I guess
Lear jets - I ask myself do I need love or success?
They say the artist that truly suffer his stuff is the best
'Cause his heart bleed on his sleeve, pain pistols and sex
Remember spraypaintin' the word "Fresh" and then staring at it
Older folks angry, pointin', swearin' at it
Buildings I sprayed, nowadays drive the Maclaren past it
Same old man from years ago told me life is short
So from infant to geriatric, trust ya own judgment.
Live with it and love it

This track is on some Lost tapes vide shyt...:whew::lawd:
Nas_-_The_Lost_Tapes_Retail-cd.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I'm ready for a new Nas album already brehs :noah:

since it was 4 years in between ****** and Life Is Good, does that mean we won't get another solo lp from the Gawd until 2016? :merchant: :damn:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm ready for a new Nas album already brehs :noah:

since it was 4 years in between ****** and Life Is Good, does that mean we won't get another solo lp from the Gawd until 2016? :merchant: :damn:

Don't know about anybody else but I could go for DR II in 2013. If nothing else I hope the two of them going to Africa next year will help spark some new music even its just a song or two. I don't understand how we never even got a snippet of White Man's Paper if it was played at one of the early HHID listening sessions :why:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know about anybody else but I could go for DR II in 2013. If nothing else I hope the two of them going to Africa next year will help spark some new music even its just a song or two. I don't understand how we never even got a snippet of White Man's Paper if it was played at one of the early HHID listening sessions :why:

I agree. NaS said that he and Marley had initially planned on releasing previously recorded, unreleased music for DR. Where are those tracks? I'd assume that at least some of those were going to be used for the Lost tapes 2 until it got scrapped.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This thread is classic. Going on five months strong. Man if we could just get the Lost Tapes 2 released in December i would be the happiest dude alive.