Official Nas Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I saw him in 07 at the Tabernacle and he damn near went through his entire catalogue. He did Silent Murder, Doo Rags, Message To The Feds, pretty flawlessly and we in the audience were feeling it. If your a Nas fan, then your a fan of his MUSIC period, not simply his more "famous" joints.
That's awesome, but in general, at least when he is at music festivals he is trying to play joints that everyone knows so they can sing along.

Ethereal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to my first concert ever. I can't wait. :ahh:

nasconcert.png

Daps
Nas changed his twitter pic in support of that Pakistani girl too..Kelis made him a better human being :to:

Daps
Fixed

:myman:

"Think of how us real nikkas would be/if we united, nation of thugs who can fight it"

This whole situation reminds me of Pac's first verse on "Keep your head up"

Lol i wouldnt be surprised breh..Nas called Pac the Shakespeare of hip hop..the ammount respect you gotta have for a niqqa, a niqqa who dissed you on his last record.. :to: Pac the goat :to:

Daps
I said it when it leaked....I said it after I bought 5 copies of this album....

I'll be playing this until I'm old and gray. I know historically this won't go down as his greatest work. Personally, it is for me.

Along with Lost Tapes.

It is breh.. I agree with everything you said..he went in the studio..took his time..and dropped a classic