Official Nas Thread

Ethereal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got back from seeing Nas in Dallas. It was awesome. Rapped tracks like stillmatic intro, get down, the message, we major etc. breath control was a lot better than I expected, especially seeing YouTube videos of him live. Lauryn Hill didn't perform if I ruled the world with him. I don't know where she was. I think after Nas finished his set, she was going to start hers, but I left before she came on. Or she might not have even been there. No clue.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got back from seeing Nas in Dallas. It was awesome. Rapped tracks like stillmatic intro, get down, the message, we major etc. breath control was a lot better than I expected, especially seeing YouTube videos of him live. Lauryn Hill didn't perform if I ruled the world with him. I don't know where she was. I think after Nas finished his set, she was going to start hers, but I left before she came on. Or she might not have even been there. No clue.

yo i was there too. waited 30 mins after nas set then bounced. wasn't about to see lauryn after 11:30pm (maybe even later) on a weeknight. nikka gotta work tomorrow.

this is my second time seeing nas. first was at house of blues dallas in 2008. it was pretty good. gonna see kendrick at palladium on wednesday

Bed$tuy

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth 🇭🇹
Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn
2ch9c1h.jpg

2ducupg.jpg

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Nas normally makes an album every 2 years... the Damian Marley collabo joint two years ago was legit

I just saw Nas in DC at Constitution Hall. Lauryn Hill killed it at the open and NaS was going from classic to classic all night long :ahh: :wow:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Still bump the album.
This and 1999 mixtape been holding it down for the whole 2nd half of the year for me,