Official Nas Thread

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
Hit-Boy found the Frank Ocean and Nas song :ahh:

Twitter / Hit_Boy: NP Nas ft. Frank Ocean 'No ...

WeeBey.gif

Will be updating LIG :win:

Ronald

Daps
He said he found the rough mp3 of it, and Frank and Nas both said they want to finish it

so it'll prolly end up on one of their next albums

thats gonna be a long time from now tho :sadbron:

would be the perfect song for Lost Tapes 2

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah..

but can someone tell Nas to change up his song orders. Nygga shyt is so predictable

Why in the hell haven't these dumbasses performed "it wasn't you" yet? Many people don't even know about it

this is getting out of hand

They could even redo that 1994 freestyle on the wakeup show and have lauryn add her own part.

need to add some creativity and stop being predictable with "if i ruled the world" a dozen times

and lauryn can rap the verse she did for that joss stone song years ago, or the unreleased song with method man

as you said the sets are way too predictable. both need to spice it up

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
when people go to concerts they don't want to hear nazareth savage, they want NYSOM, If I ruled the world, the classics.

I saw him in 07 at the Tabernacle and he damn near went through his entire catalogue. He did Silent Murder, Doo Rags, Message To The Feds, pretty flawlessly and we in the audience were feeling it. If your a Nas fan, then your a fan of his MUSIC period, not simply his more "famous" joints.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
when people go to concerts they don't want to hear nazareth savage, they want NYSOM, If I ruled the world, the classics.

thats not what Im saying...

He dont always gotta start with the Illmatic set and shyt like that.

we all know street dreams count off at the end leads to If I rule the world.. shyt like that man

and from time to time throw in your classic party verses like from Missys song.. I mean anything to make it different.

if chicks in the audience, throw on You Owe me. shyt I dont care..that shyt goes :skip: