Bayside, NY
Mcdonough, GA
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY Carmen L Jones
Dhani Makalani Jones
Fannie A Jones
Jabari D Jones

PeopleSmart.com - Changing The Face Of People Search - PeopleSmart

Yall youngings need to step your creepy Nas game up...

:wow:

I'm calling him right now....

:shaq:

:weirdo:

Last edited by a moderator:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
It's like I'm allergic, to Nonoxynol-9...

give it to you raw so you can feel it :ohlawd:

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
Nasty
The Don
Daughters
Bye Bye Baby
Cherry Wine
Locomotive
A Queens Story

:dead::dead:

He has never done this many vids for an album.... Must have said the hell with promotion money and used it on vids

tybo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron: :gladbron:

proxy.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

:dead::deadrose::dead::deadrose::dead::deadrose: :dead:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cherry wine is my ish right now. the lyrics can fly by if u don't pay close attention, at least for me, but after weeks of listening, this gotta be one of the most romantic hip hop songs ever, and its kinda a pessimistic song cause that kind of perfect chick for you don't really exist. or u can see it as optimistic if you are a hopeless romantic. not really topics that hip hop is confident enough to talk about.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Cherry Wine getting some pick up on the national mainstream radio here in Euro crakka land

Hope it charts.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't stone me.

This unprecedented run of music videos for one Nas album makes me ponder where was this drive when albums were going 5x plat. Just think in 99 when he chilled after Hate Me Now video, he could have easily pushed I Am to multi-platinum like :scusthov: did with Hard Knock Life. Then :huhldup: wouldn't have come out his face and attack the Gawd. Those days, Nas was dropping classics and just chilling, while these cornballs were all over the screen crowning themselves and whatnot. :pacspit:.

But, in hindsight, there wouldn't have a been an Ether. :pachaha:

Life Is Good.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Don't stone me.

This unprecedented run of music videos for one Nas album makes me ponder where was this drive when albums were going 5x plat. Just think in 99 when he chilled after Hate Me Now video, he could have easily pushed I Am to multi-platinum like :scusthov: did with Hard Knock Life. Then :huhldup: wouldn't have come out his face and attack the Gawd. Those days, Nas was dropping classics and just chilling, while these cornballs were all over the screen crowning themselves and whatnot. :pacspit:.

Life Is Good.

for one, the price of vids aint the same.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Don't stone me.

Life Is Good.

I think when I AM got heavily bootlegged,he wanted to make up for not dropping a double lp. So he made and promoted nastradamus instead.
But so many songs of I Am couldve been hits,especially some of them collabos on that album:ohlawd: