Official Nas Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped listening to this album for two weeks just so that I would not play it out, came back yesterday and this album is still :ahh:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
[ 2 syll. na-sir,nas-ir ] The baby boy name Nasir is pronounced NAA-S-er †. Nasir's language of origin is Arabic, and it is predominantly used in the Arabic,English, and Turkish languages. Derived from nasir meaning 'supporter, helper, protector' ; nasara meaning 'to make victorious'

:ahh:

Vlazz

Rookie
Daps
life is good is nas best album

fukk yea i said it

People are going to be mad at you for saying that but this really is one of his best albums. I think people get emotionally attached to albums of the past and blindly put them on a pedestal. The production and subject matter on Life is Good is better than most of Nas's albums. This is the most personal he's ever gotten on an album. It's real grown man shyt. It's amazing to see how well Nas has evolved.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People are going to be mad at you for saying that but this really is one of his best albums. I think people get emotionally attached to albums of the past and blindly put them on a pedestal. The production and subject matter on Life is Good is better than most of Nas's albums. This is the most personal he's ever gotten on an album. It's real grown man shyt. It's amazing to see how well Nas has evolved.

yup. in 10 years people will realize what i realize now. there is not one skippable track on this album. sure not all of them are 5/5 songs but they are all listenable

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
:gladbron: :gladbron:

Nasir Jones ‏@Nas
"Queens Story" Video coming soon....

proxy.jpg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Damn, a video for "Queens Story" shouldn't even be that expensive, it should be a hood video. Wow, this is the most videos for an album NaS has ever done. He's promoting it hard body. Proud of him, he's really reaching out to the fans with this album.