Official Nas Thread

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I wish the announcement would have been the Lost Tapes 2. We really need that album as soon as possible so Nas can keep his momentum going.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He'll probably drop a new album in 2013 as oppose to waiting (Depending on how the Def Jam re-signing/free agency works out).

This concert could be pretty big, might have some surprise guests...and I dont just mean AZ, Preemo, Pete Rock, Large Pro etc

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
personally, I hope he doesnt put out a Lost tapes 2. All mufukkas gonna do is say it aint better than the first.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
personally, I hope he doesnt put out a Lost tapes 2. All mufukkas gonna do is say it aint better than the first.

Most people will complain that they already heard most of the tracks on it.

Seriously, I remember when the first Lost Tapes dropped, I had already heard damn 80% of the stuff from mixtapes, B-sides of singles and audiogalaxy/napster mp3s from the previous 3 years. Still a dope compilation but now the masses are up on downloading rare shyt.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Seriously, I remember when the first Lost Tapes dropped, I had already heard damn 80% of the stuff from mixtapes, B-sides of singles and audiogalaxy/napster mp3s from the previous 3 years. Still a dope compilation but now the masses are up on downloading rare shyt.

this is true

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

A lot of the old :hamster: crowd also used to fukk with the old Nas BBS heavily.

I remember being mad as hell because the Advance copy of Lost Tapes had the original Fetus (Belly Button Window) as the intro. And then the Retail had it hidden at the end with a different beat :mjpls:

Album is still classic tho

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Don't you live in NY? This is great news for any fans in that area.

I'm in Atlanta

You can say that about any album he releases. It'll be compared to something. His real fans want that crack tho

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please let it be a NYC show or Lost Tapes 2. Film, Something Foul, and It Wasn't You needs the proper CDQ. :noah: