Official Nas Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
No Introduction is the best track on LIG

Remember talking to Biggie inside his lex truck/stay fly when you're bummy keep your pajamas armani.

Hood forever I just act like I'm civilized get a billion black mofos to take over JP Morgan and Chase/teach the world facts and give sandi their oil back

The second verse of No Introduction is :wow:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Remember talking to Biggie inside his lex truck/stay fly when you're bummy keep your pajamas armani.

Hood forever I just act like I'm civilized get a billion black mofos to take over JP Morgan and Chase/teach the world facts and give sandi their oil back

The second verse of No Introduction is :wow:

Don't applaud me, I'm exhausted G :ahh:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Had to tell homes i don't keep a cellphone my bad. Take a drag off the L and try to silence it"

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I've noticed a lot of people seem bothered by the fact so many others love LIG. Why though?

Who are this so many others? The only thing that's ever annoyed me is the better than Stillmatic talk. You guys are nuts with that. Do we really want to go track for track with this?

My first post on this forum was a thread dedicated to Daughters, I'm certainly mad :shaq2: If anything, Lupe Fiasco fans are the people that annoy me on this board and I've spoken on that numerous times.

I was so mad that I bought the album twice, one to give to my little cousin to show me what an emcee sounds like. Just like how my older cousins put onto Nas when I was in like 6th grade.

It's just this simple, I don't love the album the way you guys do.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
GiWX1.gif

Sorry fam, I tried. I did, you know I vouch for esco, I was talking to my cousin who is a bigger Nas fan than I am (if that's possible) and he doesn't see what the hype is either. I especially don't see how this is in the SAME SENTENCE as Stillmatic.

I'm looking at people like :dwillhuh:

shyt, God's Son >>>

But like I said, it's just one opinion and my critiques are honest. I wouldn't be mad at a single award he won for this album given the climate.

But let's talk about you calling Cudi the da Gawd the other day after he drunk mumbled on that cruel summer track :stopitslime:

Daps

Sorry fam, I tried. I did, you know I vouch for esco, I was talking to my cousin who is a bigger Nas fan than I am (if that's possible) and he doesn't see what the hype is either. I especially don't see how this is in the SAME SENTENCE as Stillmatic.

I'm looking at people like :dwillhuh:

shyt, God's Son >>>

But like I said, it's just one opinion and my critiques are honest. I wouldn't be mad at a single award he won for this album given the climate.

But let's talk about you calling Cudi the da Gawd the other day after he drunk mumbled on that cruel summer track :stopitslime:

:wtf: @ that trash being called classic :laff: