I Am...
Street's Disciple
Nastradamus

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No other MCs featured on the album? That's rare bruhs......album deserges the grammy.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd:
Is dude gonna go on a tour? I need to see dude at his own show. RTB was ill, but I need that full Nasir Jones Experience.
How could he not do a show in New York?:sadbron::deadrose:

Just heard Trust :ohhh: grown man wisdom

A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions

:ohlawd:

So you can't include Lost Tapes :aicmon:

OK, Top 5 Nas Albums

IWW
Illmatic
Stillmatic
Life Is Good
I Am (personal classic)

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
It Was Written
Illmatic
Stillmatic
Life Is Good
God's Son
Hip Hop Is Dead
Untitled
I Am
Street's Disciple
Nastradamus

BlackZilla

M0derator
Daps
Didn't listen, but I got this in my E-mail this morning from NFL 1st and 10:

Rich Eisen Podcast: Nas with Marshall Faulk, plus Kurt Warner NFC West preview

nas-marshall-rich.jpg

Multi-platinum selling artist Nas joins Marshall Faulk for “The Rich Eisen Kickoff Special,” airing Thursday at 10p.m. ET on NFL Network. (Chris Law/NFL)

That's awesome.

On a side note, Nas ages really well lol. His face look's the same way it did on those pics of him in the park wearing a beanie and and jacket lol.

Also, why does Nas call himself God's Son? Is it because he considered himself the second coming Rakim (The God MC?) or something like that?

Also, Who else thinks that Lacey Duvalle likes anal sex and double penetration?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I know the sales may not necessairly reflect it at this point, but I think Nas pushing more singles from this album give it the feel of having a longer shelf life than his other albums.

People have said in recent years that they'll hear a Nas album for a couple of weeks and put it away and to be honest after a couple of months he pretty much wraps up the albums and you dont hear the singles on the radio.

Other artists tend to have a stronger presence on radio with worse albums by just flooding the lists and tapes with singles, so its just a matter of being "out there" and the consumer instantly feels like playing your album more cause it just feels hot then.

I'm not saying Nas is on that much of a blitz but the fact we still got maybe a couple of videos to come is a good look. Can't speak on how much Nas your local station is playing but out in the UK, he's got Cherry Wine and Reach Out still playing on 1xtra and on Hot 97 it looks like Daughters and Bye Baby are still in modest rotation.

I dont know if it'll push the album to get anymore sales (which is the only shame in whats been otherwise good campaign for him) but it feels like he's more visibly out there.

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Blu: That Nas is still the illest, bro. That shyt is mad surprising. After all these years; after Rick Ross, Drake, Jay Electronica, all these nikkas - that [Life Is Good] came out and he's still the illest. That's the most surprising shyt ever.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blu: That Nas is still the illest, bro. That shyt is mad surprising. After all these years; after Rick Ross, Drake, Jay Electronica, all these nikkas - that [Life Is Good] came out and he's still the illest. That's the most surprising shyt ever.

Correction.

He's always remained the illest.

Just the sheeps wasn't paying attention because of subpar :rudy: production.

Nas never stopped spitting gems.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
:rudy:@ Nasty being better then Every Ghetto

The last verse on Every Ghetto is one of Nas best verse

The beat is waaaaaaaay better too

That's rediculous

LIG ain't fukkin with Stillmatic

last verse on ever ghetto is probably my fave nas verse ever. i love lig, but stillmatic has more songs i fukk with.