Official Nas Thread

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Anybody have the AZ track on youtube? Sometimes unreleased tracks leak to youtube.

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
Honestly, Summer On shyt brings down the rating. Why on earth was Trust a bonus Itune song instead of segue between Worlds Addiction and You Wouldn't Understand?

I moved Worlds addiction to the end of the album with trust and closed wih Wheres the love...

listened to summer a good few times but it never made it to the pod.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
fukk the Source and anyone else's opinion. That's only one person's opinion. No two people will usually like the same songs on the same album. But on the real why the hell is Trust not on the retail release. That should have made the album and not as a bonus track neither.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
finally got time to listen to the whole album and :ahh:

Album is very very great.

Also even if that swizz beats track is not really fitting the wole theme of the album, it's a good track :obama:

Nasir did it again :obama:

jdagga

Likwit Disciple
Daps
thank god i didn't purchase this... it's already lost it's replay value... nas can rap... but the album gets boring and old quick... i don't care about the surgeon who's wife left him and now he needs a vacation.. take that depressing shyt elsewhere.. i'm throwing ab-soul back on..

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
thank god i didn't purchase this... it's already lost it's replay value... nas can rap... but the album gets boring and old quick... i don't care about the surgeon who's wife left him and now he needs a vacation.. take that depressing shyt elsewhere.. i'm throwing ab-soul back on..
Apparently you have the emotional depth of a 5 year old then. Enjoy walking through life retarded :troll:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:rudy::beli:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Go play some Gucci Mane, shallow ass nikka.

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

:pacspit:

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps

:umad: