Official Nas Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Is it just me or does Trust sound like something that would fit perfectly on The Lost Tapes?

Daps
it's gotten great response by critics besides 1 or 2 reviewers

It has actually. Only publications who are fronting are EW and Allmusic.

Popmatters and The Independent are pulling a bytch move just to lower the overall score though; they both published two reviews (one positive and one mixed each).

IGotThisHere

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, truth is E-Money Bagz only shot him in the leg (over a $ dispute) , walked right up to him and Preme (E was one of the wildest dudes by the way). shyt was so hot for Preme and them at the time that he didn't want to drive straight to the hospital, drove around aimlessly n Black Just eventually bled out from a non fatal wound smfh

That's from the book Queens Reigns Supreme

Dope pic by the way, adds visuals to a great song

Sent from my SGH-T989

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, truth is E-Money Bagz only shot him in the leg (over a $ dispute) , walked right up to him and Preme (E was one of the wildest dudes by the way). shyt was so hot for Preme and them at the time that he didn't want to drive straight to the hospital, drove around aimlessly n Black Just eventually bled out from a non fatal wound smfh

That's from the book Queens Reigns Supreme

Dope pic by the way, adds visuals to a great song

Sent from my SGH-T989

:leon: so E-Money Bags was a accident murderer?

IGotThisHere

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao in that case, I am pretty sure that nikka killed other ppl that he actually meant to kill

Sadly he got got off that accident murder. His death was retribution for Premes fukk up. Funny that Nas shouts them both out on the same verse

Sent from my SGH-T989

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
This one of them albums that almost HAS to be taken as a whole. Like, I can't go to the playlist and put on one or 2 songs. I can't skip past No Introduction, or Loco-Motive, or A Queens Story, or...well, you get the point.

If I'm listening to anything on the album, I'm listening to EVERYTHING on the album, understand? Although I have taken Summer on Smash out. Haven't listened to that since the first night.