Official Nas Thread

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Your first record, Illmatic, wasn't
just acclaimed by rap critics but is now widely considered to be one of the all-
time greatest records of any genre ever made.

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
Life is Good Beats

proxy.jpg

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
For the record this isn't some "oh my God this album just came out and I'm loving it just this moment". This is some my nikka nas making a statement 20 years in the game. nikka eating that rare candy and evolving as an artist, meanwhile these other nikkas still cooking up in the projects. Radio bumping him hard showing him mad love, all your celebs bugging him up. Man it's just a beautiful thing seeing everybody recognizing the goat as the goat.:ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Been telling my Sgt ALL WEEK to listen to Life Is Good. Dude was on that "Nas don't really be dropping nothing like that" bullshyt.

JUST got a text from him 5 minutes ago that read

"Yo this Nas is Krazy, good look Nas is back like he left something"

Nas got even the most skeptical of doubters back in the fold. My Sgt is one of those guys who listens to "what's hot right now" his favorite rapper right now is Meek Mill:usure:

Escobar Season in full EFFECT:lolbron:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://massappeal.com/nas-and-large-professor-back-to-the-grill-again-again-9694/

“From Breaking Atoms to Illmatic…” Nas, namechecking those two albums on “Find Ya Wealth” [Colombia, 2000] was paying homage to a watershed moment that he and Large Professor share. Individually and collectively, rapper Nasir Jones, and producer William Paul Mitchell changed the rap game with anthems that have no expiration date. And without fail, their collaborations continue to yield a bounty of classic material. Their latest, “Loco-Motive” off Nas’ new album Life Is Good [Def Jam, 2012] even though is produced by No I.D., features Large Professor’s vocal stamp, reminding you of their history together, especially the critical moment your ears are bearing witness to. On the eve of the album’s release, we are going back in time to Issue 18, when Mass Appeal reconnected Nas and Extra P in Florida. Then Editor-in-Chief, Noah Callahan-Bever, now presiding over Complex interviewed these two icons when they were both at pivotal stages of their solo careers. Large Pro and Nas left the grill warm for us to revisit their cover story. Come get some...