Azania
They should do a remix to Summer on smash with X :mj:
media

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The first 50 People who buy my "Life Is Good" LP from the @BeatsByDre Store in Soho NYC get a chance to hang with me Weds July 18th 4-6pm!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Def Jam promotion game is :wow: for this album

a lot of power players in the Def Jam building right now are Nas stans off rip, thats why they goin the extra mile with this LIG album. Jeezy's album wasn't pushed like this. Then again he's Jeezy, this is Nas.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gotta be honest

i got a few itunes dollars so i jus went thru the album like "yea im def gonna buy a few tracks". and theres not one song on here that i feel like buyin/bumpin. gotta support the god but im a lil disappointed with this shyt

idk who said in some other post 'theres no standout classics like nas usually gives u every album', but they were on point. the drums just suck on this album

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
LIG just surpassed Frank :wrist:, on the iTunes charts for the #1 spot! :stylin:

I wake up this morning and see Nas sitting on top of Frank Ocean (No Forrest Gump) in the Albums chart.

:ahh: #LifeIsGood

review:

'Life is Good' shows Nas is stuck in past

'Life is Good' shows Nas is stuck in past - CNN.com

That EW reviewer sounds corny as shyt...nikka writes 2 paragraphs consisting of backhanded compliments....yet he still gives nas a B.

Nagra u write this shyt breh?

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I wake up this morning and see Nas sitting on top of Frank Ocean (No Forrest Gump) in the Albums chart.

:ahh: #LifeIsGood

That EW reviewer sounds corny as shyt...nikka writes 2 paragraphs consisting of backhanded compliments....yet he still gives nas a B.

Nagra u write this shyt breh?

I stopped reading when he described Nas as a "onetime wunderkind"

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps