Official Nas Thread

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I always read the Allmusic reviews, and they're nearly always on point, but this the most ridiculous review I've read on there. How he uses Roses to say Nas just goes off on Kelis, completely ignoring bye baby, his shoutout in the intro, etc. Then when he said Ross was the 'thug hightlight' I should've stopped reading.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
0542248ecfc611e1939222000a1e8b24_7.jpg

Jay probably showed Nas a picture of Beanie Sigels new album cover on his phone the moment before this photo was taken

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rapreviews did a great review, only thing I didn't agree with was his take on the bonus tracks, and he didn't really give a good reason. Black Bond has one of the most phenomenal beats Nas ever rapped on, and he murders it. But at least it was a well thought out (heartfelt even) review, not that biased shyt Allmusic did, making no valid points throught the entire goddamn review. (the audacity to compare Nasty to anything Jim Jones related smh)

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Bought Life Is Good from Swedish ITunes now I just read Nas tweet saying it's the number one album in Sweden :win: Let's get this #1 in US too I'm buying a copy from Best Buy on Friday when I get back to L.A :eat: