Official Nas Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Man some of these reviews are lazy...they just describe 2 or 3 tracks and leave everything else open ended.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
(Lemme try asking this again, only a little nicer this time):

Can one of you outstanding gentlemen please do me the favor of providing a link to the aforesaid piff? Much appreciated!

Regards,

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This album is flawless :ahh: I can't stop playing. As soon as I get home, I just hit play.It's by far the best album of the year. Every day, I have a new fav song. Right now, it's cherry wine. This album can have legs, many potential singles. I really wish sales reflect the quality of the album.150k + will be awesome.

Don't wait till he's dead 2 say he was the best.

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Is this really impressive? I dont know cuz i never paid attention to sales but for once, wish this dude would b back on the charts just cuz it's well deserved. School me how good those sales are. Good looks.

In this climent being number #1 is always a good look. I'm not really into sales, but this is a good look for hip hop to me. This isn't a techno rap/ or pop rap album, this is just a good hip hop album, and to see it doing well over in different countries is good. Hope it can do the same here in the U.S. And we can see other artist not just make singles, but go back to making albums. And taking the time to do it.

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this climent being number #1 is always a good look. I'm not really into sales, but this is a good look for hip hop to me. This isn't a techno rap/ or pop rap album, this is just a good hip hop album, and to see it doing well over in different countries is good. Hope it can do the same here in the U.S. And we can see other artist not just make singles, but go back to making albums. And taking the time to do it.

do you have a link for that?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He's gonna be here? :ooh: :noah:

I'm assuming so, I've seen Nas before, live, at House of Balloons, 4 summers ago, so this may not be worth the headache, but I have some people that work there, so I should be cool. Nas has a pretty good relationship with the people at Fluxx, I've been told, I know he did a handful of shows there in the last 18 months or so.