"On my feets are 'tas or sometimes sneakers /
wear ties at "The Setai Miami", time pieces..."

:noah::noah:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Now I’m the only black in the club with rich Yuppie kids @Queens Story

NasLost3.jpg

lol, I thought of that when I heard that line. it wouldn't surprise me if he was directly referencing that pic, since it's obviously out there

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I keep having the same problem listening to the album. I always run back Queens Story 3x and Cherry Wine 15x. I swear my iTunes play count for Cherry wine is probably at 30 listens by now....:ohhh:

I just CAN'T listen to those tracks once. Their too strong...

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I keep having the same problem listening to the album. I always run back Queens Story 3x and Cherry Wine 15x. I swear my iTunes play count for Cherrynawine is probably at 30 listens by now....:ohhh:

I just CAN'T listen to those tracks once. Their too strong...

I agree 100%, those two songs I end up hitting repeat on everytime :myman:
I also fukks The Don. I know its been out, but I purposely waited so its still new to me :ahh:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nas decided not to slow down his flow and he just went for it on this sh!t, i bet you eminem's album probably made him feel comfortable enough to do that. you don't have to slow down for these idiots, they'll just listen a bunch of times until they catch it. nas's patterns and flows are mind blowing, no wonder he runs out of breath so much, ha, he spittin madd words with madd weird internal rhyme patterns. yeah, i listen for that type of sh!t. the bars on the first verse of "black bond" sound pretty direct but there's maddddd sh!t goin on internally in them bars. best ever

yeah i noticed that too. he got some weird internal rhyme patterns. its like a little extra just to make you say damn.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
1. illmatic
2. it was written
3. life is good

caint front...back when would fit on illmatic...