Official Nas Thread

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Those video reviews are just awful. Not even because they don't like an obviously great record. The first dude is half retarded and the second guy was just unbearably lame.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
"When I was young they called me "Olu's son",
now he "Nas' father"

that sh!t was hard right there, and true. nas probably used to brag to people about who his dad was, now his dad brags to people about who his son is.

:ahh:

This line is so deep. I don't even think seeing it on paper does it justice. He has several moments on the album like this. The last verse on Queens Story where he says he can feel his mother's spirit and has goose bumps etc. shyt is just so vivid and gives me the chills.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Damn this album is amazing... i think its easily Nas's most important album... has any other rapper of this prestige embraced growth like Nas?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
did Nas dip into the fountain of youth on reach out or something?

The hook sounds dated but his flow sounds like its 1994. The struggling, lazy, blunted flow he had on HHID and SD and his latest album are what held him back imo...that song is crazy

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Nas' flow has always been superb on every album though. Dude has never fallen off. Ever.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
did Nas dip into the fountain of youth on reach out or something?

The hook sounds dated but his flow sounds like its 1994. The struggling, lazy, blunted flow he had on HHID and SD and his latest album are what held him back imo...that song is crazy

It's called exercising and not eating McDonalds/Burger King/Chinese food everyday. Something black people aren't willing to do (especially black women).

alg_overweight_woman_fruit.jpg

Nas' flow has always been superb on every album though. Dude has never fallen off. Ever.

image.php

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Project Window, Life We Chose, and Last Words are some of the best songs he's ever recorded. So I don't know how you can say his flow fell off on Nastradamus. People can say they didn't like his direction, but Nas could always rap better than everybody else.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
This is the Nas album I have been waiting for since Illmatic. This shyt is pretty fukking awesome.

tumblr_lefam5pdOY1qdtfdbo1_250.gif