Official Nas Thread

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
I couldnt wait :to: Got the leaked deluxe album. Bumpin now. Will buy Tuesday. 2nd and 3rd verse on No Introduction :ooh:

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I've been at work all day and all I've had in my head is Cherry Wine :wow:

Same

I just met a girl that is totally "just like me" too I've got something going on with so its prolly never gonna leave my rotation

For me life really is good right now, and that song encompasses it all.

I love this album brehs

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm seriously starting to feel Where's the Love :takedat: This beat and Nas flow
Goes together stronger than Gotenks :win:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
qm.gif

Seeing how much hype Frank Ocean's new project has generated, I would probably want to strangle Hit-Boy if I was Gnarz.

lol probably was an awkward call

Def Jam: "you know, .."

HB: " I know.. damn"

Def Jam: "*sigh*"

HB: :sad:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Same

I just met a girl that is totally "just like me" too I've got something going on with so its prolly never gonna leave my rotation

For me life really is good right now, and that song encompasses it all.

I love this album brehs

Amy :wow:

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, Dude clearly made that, I mean who's he talking about in Stay? I got mixed feelings about this quote :shaq2: what u think breh? :smugdraper:

i think there's many parts in this album where he talks personal things that only people in his circle can understand...

as for Black Bond... i need to relisten with the rapgenius lyrics again... not there yet, im at reach out, rewinding each song to make sure i got everything
im already discovering new things i missed out on first listen yesterday

this whole album is one big ass quotable... i mean, if u wanted to quote the best lines from Locomotive, ud have to just quote the 3 fukkin verses

i asked a question the other day on twitter, name me smbdy in the last 5 years that murked 3 straight verses in one song better than nas on Train?
Elliott Wilson retweeted to, but no one came with an answer...

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
I'm seriously starting to feel Where's the Love :takedat: This beat and Nas flow
Goes together stronger than Gotenks :win:

de song reminds me of silent murder o

de palm lady dreamt of dis day ...repetition part reminds me..of de dis aint da trumen show, its de human show repetition o..

Last edited by a moderator: