Reppin
UK
I've been at work all day and all I've had in my head is Cherry Wine :wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
look what up? if anything it's just a another way the labels screw the artist. there's no requirement that it has to be done that way

It is..but that's the reason they do it..so they won't come much out of their own pocket my g...u don't think he wanted Nasty as an official album cut?...all these songs are legit supposed to be on the album...he even announced the album as having 18 tracks a while back..I honestly hate the fact that a non deluxe version of this album even exists...

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody that has been on this Site anticipating the album should be at their local store picking up the Album.. We need to support Real Music ...The Buzz on twitter is crazy about the album.. i hope everyone picks it up

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It is..but that's the reason they do it..so they won't come much out of their own pocket my g...u don't think he wanted Nasty as an official album cut?...all these songs are legit supposed to be on the album...he even announced the album as having 18 tracks a while back..I honestly hate the fact that a non deluxe version of this album even exists...

well neither the artist or the label want to lose money. I would probably say the labels are being "more greedy", but yeah...

I don't like it cause it messes up the sequence of the album. this album was clearly meant to end with Stay-Cherry-Bye. I'll probably try to work the other tracks in there

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
well neither the artist or the label want to lose money. I would probably say the labels are being "more greedy", but yeah...

I don't like it cause it messes up the sequence of the album. this album was clearly meant to end with Stay-Cherry-Bye. I'll probably try to work the other tracks in there

Yea..u could do that...if it works better for u..

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://youtu.be/v8d7LQp034c]MILES JAYE - LETS START LOVE OVER - YouTube[/ame]

Buckwiiiiiiiiiild!!!!

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://youtu.be/b5Uj4YII1Yw?t=2m20s]Barrie Moore Combo - Double Agent Jones - YouTube[/ame]

Back When! starts at 2"20

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Hit-Boy ‏@Hit_Boy

Got a call from nas camp today, again to the fans, sorry about losing those files. I been seeing a lot of mentions to me about that shyt.

:damn: :childplease:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Hit-Boy ‏@Hit_Boy

Got a call from nas camp today, again to the fans, sorry about losing those files. I been seeing a lot of mentions to me about that shyt.

:damn: :childplease:

came here to post this.. does it mean they're doing something new or what

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happend to this thread :what: lets get back to actually talk about this album yo :stopitslime:

Starting to feel Roses more now damn this song is :takethat:

Got Ya

"the fans will probably love black bond like james bond that's just some unadulterated shyt you need a PH.D in life to understand this track if everybody gets my album the first day they will hear it i'm worried i feel like my formula is only for me"

now lets discuss this....

Daps
came here to post this.. does it mean they're doing something new or what

qm.gif

Seeing how much hype Frank Ocean's new project has generated, I would probably want to strangle Hit-Boy if I was Gnarz.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Got Ya

"the fans will probably love black bond like james bond that's just some unadulterated shyt you need a PH.D in life to understand this track if everybody gets my album the first day they will hear it i'm worried i feel like my formula is only for me"

now lets discuss this....

Well, Dude clearly made that, I mean who's he talking about in Stay? I got mixed feelings about this quote :shaq2: what u think breh? :smugdraper: