Official Nas Thread

Daps
I wish these DJs would stop asking the same questions dayumm. Ask who's producing yo! Sure we pretty much know, but Nas seems to have recorded a bunch of stuff for this album, a lot of which won't be on it. He did a joint produced by Exile for instance

He answered that question so many times.... No I.D. and Salaam Remi made all the beats except for possibly one or two tracks.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He answered that question so many times.... No I.D. and Salaam Remi made all the beats except for possibly one or two tracks.

Yea but he did some stuff with Swizz and Justice League, hasn't been confirmed whether it was for the album or not

Daps
chill Salaam is dope

Most of the hate for Remi comes from HHID and Untitled, which he only did one or two tracks for.

Yea but he did some stuff with Swizz and Justice League, hasn't been confirmed whether it was for the album or not

Maybe, maybe not. We'll have to see, but at most it's going to be two tracks not done by Remi or Dion.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
During this famine, I've been :eat: with IWW, Distant Relatives, The ****** Tape, and I Am.

But I need some new nourishment :noah:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I really just hope he keeps the joints with AZ and the Justice League track with Rick Ross on there....

Other than that I'm expecting nothing but Dopeness. That listening session tommorow gonna be:myman: