Official Nas Thread

shazam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great so far -up to You Wouldn't Understand, which I love.

Worst song is Summer on Smash by far, but it fits int he section of the album. First 5 songs are absolutely killer, Reach Out is good but not great although World's An Addiction is.

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Damn is nobody feeling "Back When" as much as I am?? It has that great old school feel to it, to me its the most old school song on the album....

On another note, I know we eatin good right now but we need that Lost Tapes 2....:ahh:

Wasn't Nas supposed to release it with Life is Good as a double album originally or something? Def Jam wasn't havin it though....

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off the first listen, not even completely through, two songs that had me the most hyped have been loco-motive (didn't hear the leak track until the album) and you wouldn't understand. Everything is blazing to me though so far. But I don't know why, my least impressive song so far, maybe due to the built up, has been a queens story. That and summer on smash r two songs I gotta give it a second listen too. Reach out with Mary...... Mary killed it but it seemed like some shyt nas could have made for like a mix tape freestyle. Album is fire though so far. I'm on stay and will finish the rest of the album along with a second listen tomorrow. One love ya. Let's support Nasty!

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn is nobody feeling "Back When" as much as I am?? It has that great old school feel to it, to me its the most old school song on the album....

On another note, I know we eatin good right now but we need that Lost Tapes 2....:ahh:

Wasn't Nas supposed to release it with Life is Good as a double album originally or something? Def Jam wasn't havin it though....

This greedy fukk needs Lost Tapes 2:dead::mj::obama:

shazam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it picks right back up after Summer on Smash. shyt is CRAZY

Love Stay.

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well it finally happened....i listened once, couldnt even process the ammount of dopeness i listened to,...but im sticking true to my word...i will not listen again till it drops on the 17th...this might even be harder than waiting for the leak cus all i wanna do is listen to this masterpiece

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only "complaint" is Nas did seem to lose the beat a couple times throughout the album....not enough to even give a fukk about...I chalk it up to different type of beats and that he's spitting on real life subjects and have to get the whole point across instead of just putting syllables together to rhyme:ehh:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Stay is mega dope. Back When is crazy. This whole album is dope. You feel the quality in the music. You know Nas takes years off from projects and you see why. Every song is thought out and taken with care. These young nikkas can learn from taking ya time with ya music. nikkas be rushing out whack mix tapes and projects of forgettable music. Nas shyt sticks with you man. shyt is just great man. Every though we rap, and use loops and sample, its still art in this shyt. Its an art man.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Got damn brehs, I can't stop listening to World's An Addiction. This nikka blacked the fukk out. This album is ridiculous.