Stay-Cherry Wine-Bye Baby is just 13 minutes of beautiful music brehs

2_chainz_freankie_beverly.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Where's The Love is dope.

Just finished the album. Easiy a 4.5 mic outta 5 at the very least.

Top 5 tracks IMO in no order

Queen's Story
Stay
Where's The Love
Cherry Wine
World's Addition/No Introduction/Locomotive (3-way tie)

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
This album brings me back to when Stillmatic came out. Im on Bye Baby right now just finishing up my 1st listen and this is an undeniable classic. Nas is the king of rap and theres no better ambassador for hip hop then Nas Escobar. Its been 18 years since Illmatic dropped and Nas is still droppin classics. fukk rap hes the greatest of any musical genre

H.S.

All Star
Daps
This is one of those album where I literally rewind everything. Don't even know how I even got through the entire record.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Just my opinion breh I aint trying to tell people how they should feel about it. Im on my 3rd listen right now so maybe it will grow on me.

It shouldve been classic on your first listen, what kind of music lover needs more than one listen to call an album classic and possible an artists best shyt. Whats the world coming to. Smh.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
This album brings me back to when Stillmatic came out. Im on Bye Baby right now just finishing up my 1st listen and this is an undeniable classic. Nas is the king of rap and theres no better ambassador for hip hop then Nas Escobar. Its been 18 years since Illmatic dropped and Nas is still droppin classics. fukk rap hes the greatest of any musical genre

:facepalm:
:snoop:

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
Illmatic
Iww
Life Is Good
Lost Tapes ( I play this more than Stillmatic)
Stillmatic

* honorable mention Untitled*

To me? Yes.

Yup. This is the album I have been waiting for him to make since Lost Tapes. Man that was a long decade. Got a couple tracks I don't *love* but shyt is awesome.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Damn the general consensus is this shyt is dope as fukk. But I know this site is full of Nas stans.. plus it might just be that first day hype every album gets.

Either way I'm even more hyped for the 17th now