Official Nas Thread

JAYVA110

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jerzey City
Listening to this album was a real experience I haven't had since the first time I listened DMX's first album. It really takes u somewhere else. Idk..:obama:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh_boy_headphones.gif

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reach Out is maybe top 3 song on here....definitely has the most plays in Itunes......"yall use beats for help, I help the beats"......Reach Out is INSANE!!!!!!!!!

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
This album is some Filet Mignion and Kobe beef with some Louis XIII to wash it down type music.....we eatin good.....:eat:

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
This is not on Illmatic level but better than HHID and God's Son and on par with IWW and Stillmatic....

I think that's fair....

I agree. I think it's clearly better than HHID and God's Son but definitely not as good as Illmatic, Stillmatic or IWW. Certainly exceeded my expectations, though.

I would've liked Nas to include a concept track on here in the same vein as Fetus, I Gave You Power, Who Killed It, Rewind, etc.

PacBlood

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh. Its a top 10 nas album. Its been out for what, couple hours, if u cant see that its classic thats on u, everyone else be eatin. Foh.

Just my opinion breh I aint trying to tell people how they should feel about it. Im on my 3rd listen right now so maybe it will grow on me.