Official Nas Thread

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is random but Hit-Boy posted that Big Hit is locked up again.. Also after his work with Nas I'm shocked some of the vets ain't tapped in with Hit-Boy yet. I thought his phone would be ringing off the hook.
The rap game feels in a weird spot right now. I don’t really know how to describe it. Maybe it’s just me.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was randomly listening to Stillmatic today and dude left earth all over this album. I had a question for y'all tho. That infamous stretch on Every Ghetto where he goes into his heart hates his bones and all that as raw as it sounds what was he trying to depict exactly during that stretch?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was randomly listening to Stillmatic today and dude left earth all over this album. I had a question for y'all tho. That infamous stretch on Every Ghetto where he goes into his heart hates his bones and all that as raw as it sounds what was he trying to depict exactly during that stretch?

I think he was creatively depicting internal conflict.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
interesting verse! I just know I felt that shyt crazy even till today... but he is just saying at that point he was conflicted on things inside and in his life. He just took it deeper than just saying he was at war with whats in his heart and whats in his mind.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I might be done with this board yo :russ:

I mean I know I'm an old head but goddamn, I really just spent 2 minutes watching these numbnuts grasping at straws tryna give Kiss the edge over Nas.

I guess that's his son but Will Smith should've walked up and smacked the shyt out of him for what he said.

"Nas raps for those wanting to read the book, pops raps for those who read the book"

What the fukk, I got kids now watching this shyt ain't healthy for me:russ:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I might be done with this board yo :russ:

I mean I know I'm an old head but goddamn, I really just spent 2 minutes watching these numbnuts grasping at straws tryna give Kiss the edge over Nas.

I guess that's his son but Will Smith should've walked up and smacked the shyt out of him for what he said.

"Nas raps for those wanting to read the book, pops raps for those who read the book"

What the fukk, I got kids now watching this shyt ain't healthy for me:russ:
Nas more of a street nikka than Kiss BY FAR. Thats the crazy shyt. Lol.