Official Nas Thread

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
interesting verse! I just know I felt that shyt crazy even till today... but he is just saying at that point he was conflicted on things inside and in his life. He just took it deeper than just saying he was at war with whats in his heart and whats in his mind.
Great breakdown bro

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is random but Hit-Boy posted that Big Hit is locked up again.. Also after his work with Nas I'm shocked some of the vets ain't tapped in with Hit-Boy yet. I thought his phone would be ringing off the hook.

Who said it wasn’t. He made a specific decision to focus on making music with his pops, which is part of the reason we got Magic 2 & 3 back to back because Big Hit was coming home and HB had plans set up for him. I’d bet he’s turned down opportunities to focus on his Pops and his sister.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said it wasn’t. He made a specific decision to focus on making music with his pops, which is part of the reason we got Magic 2 & 3 back to back because Big Hit was coming home and HB had plans set up for him. I’d bet he’s turned down opportunities to focus on his Pops and his sister.
Idk about that bro.. In a one year span I've seen him do 2 Nas albums, a Game album, a Musiq soulchild album and even a Dreezy album. He can multitask like no other.. If Busta Rhymes called him tomorrow and told him to send a Beat tape I know hit could send that off with no issues. He's got the music.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This is random but Hit-Boy posted that Big Hit is locked up again.. Also after his work with Nas I'm shocked some of the vets ain't tapped in with Hit-Boy yet. I thought his phone would be ringing off the hook.

He’s been super busy focusing on doing things with his homies, Alchemist and family but he definitely does the big name placements like Beyoncé. He might be turning down stuff too

Heard the thing with Big Hit was a parole violation. Sometimes something as simple as hanging with homies who were gang members not even doing anything incriminating will get your parole violated so it’s hard to say what happen. Could be a Meek type situation who knows

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random. But I listened to Nas heavy maybe a decade or so ago. I think Life is Good might’ve been the last thing i checked out of him.

have all the respect for Nas, just didn’t check for him anymore.

How have his projects been since?

deeman

All Star
Daps
Random. But I listened to Nas heavy maybe a decade or so ago. I think Life is Good might’ve been the last thing i checked out of him.

have all the respect for Nas, just didn’t check for him anymore.

How have his projects been since?
Amazing you need to tap in. You bugging

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He’s been super busy focusing on doing things with his homies, Alchemist and family but he definitely does the big name placements like Beyoncé. He might be turning down stuff too

Heard the thing with Big Hit was a parole violation. Sometimes something as simple as hanging with homies who were gang members not even doing anything incriminating will get your parole violated so it’s hard to say what happen. Could be a Meek type situation who knows
Dirty urine.