Official Nas Thread

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Is it a coincidence that fellow adult male nas groupies find that emotional tirade funny?

Lmao nikka spazzed like some unstable 12 year old off ritalin just cuz I said the album wack

Keep your emotions in check
Damn, let it go, breh. You're acting like someone who got knocked out in front of their girl, and not sure how to react. Take your L and move on.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Is it a coincidence that fellow adult male nas groupies find that emotional tirade funny?

Lmao nikka spazzed like some unstable 12 year old off ritalin just cuz I said the album wack

Keep your emotions in check

how you gonna try to call out people for laughing at something, then in the very next statement "lmao" at the very same comments :leostare:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
This is hilarious

Life of male groupies live and direct

nikkas enraged cuz I think the album wack as fukk and dappin and cosigning each other

If ya'll over the age of 25 actin this kill yourself

jamessh1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
summer on smash,back when,the don,locomotive,reach out,bye baby,cherry wine all garbage as fukk and make braveheart party and zone out sound like classic songs

Keep on ranting. Most here will find it humorous. Once the pent up anger and animosity towards music of all things is out of your system you'll feel much better ;)

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
smh at this Shamwow dude.

ShamWow.JPG

0327092sham1.jpg

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I Will download the leak and extract 13 of the songs and recycle bin the rest

Damn nas fell off

Peace fam

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
Listen here you disease infested, incest born, ashy faced, maggot eating piece of shyt wiped from the crusty ass of an African baby suffering from dysentery; nobody gives a F-U-C-K about you or your opinion. Take your insufferable trolling to the Asher Roth appreciation thread you filthy mound of dirt. This album isn't for your under processed joke of a brain or your disgustingly dirt-ridden excuse for ears. Be gone :pacspit:

I know how you feel though man, just ignore the fukking :troll:

i'm right behind you in this line dawg...i need to be fed ASAP

starving.gif