Official Nas Thread

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
dudes who are still waiting for the leak take the risk of reading reactions, which may affect the initial listening experience.

That's why I jump on the snippets to form my own first impressions.

exactly, so far i've listen to

nasty
the don
daughters
accidental murderers
locomotive

and the 30 seconds snippet. To that was essential to know if the hype was worthy or not. But I don't want to be influence why way or another. All lot of people debates about summer on smash and now a lot of people who just read the comment will go to the track with apprenhension where this song should get a special treatment.
So go listen to the muthafukkin 30s snippet just once (1m30 is too long to keep a surprise) and stop askin "is this song or this song is good, because opinions of coli members are useless till you hear some

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I listened to the snippets

No introduction,the worlds an addiction are the only good songs on this album

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Shame on nas

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I listened to the snippets

No introduction,the worlds an addiction are the only good songs on this album

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Shame on nas

Listen here you disease infested, incest born, ashy faced, maggot eating piece of shyt wiped from the crusty ass of an African baby suffering from dysentery; nobody gives a F-U-C-K about you or your opinion. Take your insufferable trolling to the Asher Roth appreciation thread you filthy mound of dirt. This album isn't for your under processed joke of a brain or your disgustingly dirt-ridden excuse for ears. Be gone :pacspit:

91til

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen here you disease infested, incest born, ashy faced, maggot eating piece of shyt wiped from the crusty ass of an African baby suffering from dysentery; nobody gives a F-U-C-K about you or your opinion. Take your insufferable trolling to the Asher Roth appreciation thread you filthy mound of dirt. This album isn't for your under processed joke of a brain or your disgustingly dirt-ridden excuse for ears. Be gone :pacspit:

ether

:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
can someone leak this damn album???? PLEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

How is this possible really? like no one is releasing it to the internets??? HOW?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

:to::to::to::to::to: my favorite rapper dropped another trash album by thats my favorite rapper

Lmao damn you caught feelings you groupie fakkit shut the fukk up and stop cryin bytch

Album wack