Official Nas Thread

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
summer on smash,back when,the don,locomotive,reach out,bye baby,cherry wine all garbage as fukk and make braveheart party and zone out sound like classic songs

Shut up u stupid hoe. Ill call up a group of gay thugs to rape and widen you tight little booty hole. After that ill wrap some sandpaper around a baseball bat and rape u with that u fukkin fakkit. Stay outta this thread u little homo, ill fukk u til u love me

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
damn some cat on my twitter

396738_10150921237782513_1839667993_n.jpg

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
Disgusted at swizz nas or whoever is respOnsible to leaving the second track of the album..

Except heads have heard "street shyt" and that it was the damn highlight of the listening session...had twitter going nuts that night and the next 2 days over this song...dudes were saying shyt like If this song drops, NY will be one again etc...

That's what I don't understand really..but it happens at each nas album in his career...I wouldn't make the list now but I believe nas left at least one classic 5 mic song off of his 10 albums so far.

Or maybe it wasn't finished by the time they pressed the album? Or maybe it was intended for Swizz's project or another project? Save your "disgust" because it's really not that serious.

On another note, that would be a good thread to pick the best song Nas has left off each of his albums.

Well shyt if its this close to the actual retail date and not leak, people should go out and actually support the album.

:wtf: Why would this motivate anyone to buy the album? Don't support the album if it leaks a week outside of the release date. However, if it leaks within a week of the release date, go support that shyt? :skip: Support good music. Period.