Official Nas Thread

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
easily rivals Stillmatic (although the high notes on Stillmatic were higher than on LiG, the average quality of LiG > Stillmatic)

haven't heard the snippets yet hang on

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've only heard the singles. Are nikkas overhyping LIG? I remember when Streets Disciple snippets dropped nikkas were calling it classic. 1 month later it was an ashtray. Whats the real deal brehs?

91til

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
110 motherfukkers in this thread. do we have a leak yet? y'all need to get off the internet if not.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna wait for a few months to see how the album ages before I can compare it to any of his others. But at the very least, its as good as Untitled, if it ages well, I'd even venture to say Stillmatic (or slightly better).

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
I've only heard the singles. Are nikkas overhyping LIG? I remember when Streets Disciple snippets dropped nikkas were calling it classic. I month later it was an ashtray. Whats the real deal brehs?

dudes who are still waiting for the leak take the risk of reading reactions, which may affect the initial listening experience.

That's why I jump on the snippets to form my own first impressions.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I've only heard the singles. Are nikkas overhyping LIG? I remember when Streets Disciple snippets dropped nikkas were calling it classic. I month later it was an ashtray. Whats the real deal brehs?
breh there isn't any trash on this like American way that destiny bullshyt makings of a perfect bytch ect... trust me this album is that good

GoodFLYyoung

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i really can't believe it, the jay and kanye album was first released on itunes and after that the cd was available which makes the NO LEAK understandable but LIG is out on CD and on ITUNES in germany on the 13 !!!!! is anybody here german ? WTF is going on ?
Will be released in Holland on the 13th as well