Official Nas Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I really hope this hype is deserved. I've seen this happen too many times on SOHH to be convinced...

I've only listened to The Don, Daughters, Nasty, and Accidental Murderers. If what you say is true, I am going to feast.
real shyt man this album is that damn good I don't overhype bullshyt take my word for it

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I really hope this hype is deserved. I've seen this happen too many times on SOHH to be convinced...

I've only listened to The Don, Daughters, Nasty, and Accidental Murderers. If what you say is true, I am going to feast.

:russ: and those joints arent even the best records...Nas raises the bar as the album progresses.

peaceson14303

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
awww man.....the music store at I think its called "Niagara Outlets U.S.A."..???....sheeeeit........I probably won't even make the trip then.....
Called Prime outlets now. When the last time you been here? All the stores are now upscale escada,marc blanc and all that other stuff now fam hell its not really even a outlet joint no more because them stores is full price. But if you in town get at me, if its out then i will mos def have it lol.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Y'all think this album will solidify Nas as the greatest in the eyes of rap fans? Obviously a lot of people think he's the GOAT or one of the best. But I mean to the point where it's not even close?

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA

we in the same boat those are the only tracks i've listened to. i have a feeling this album is going to blow me away and i've been a nas fan since IWW.

HHID and untitled were dope to me but lacked in certain departments (mainly beats) I'm so hyped right now i don't think i can handle another day or 2 of this :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: