Official Nas Thread

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
If I go to Target(the only store that sells CDs near me) and they don't have Life Is Good or don't have the deluxe version I'm going to slap the shyt out of someone

peaceson14303

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hopefully this leaks today if not Im not getting my hopes up.....

I'm going to Buffalo N.Y. on Saturday and Im going to the same store in the outlet mall that I copped HHID from to see if they have it. Last time they sold me HHID about a week and a half before it was released in stores.

Peace. New to this joint but been checking it out for a few weeks when my homie told me about it. That store aint in the mall no more fam. Record theatre is what your talking about i believe. The only one left in the area is the one on Main street across from the University at Buffalo. besides that, just best buy.

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait a min, so if worlds an addiction dope, and SOS + no intro not as bad as I thought at the listening session, shyt fukkin means we're about to get a real 5 mic album?????

Like not a Nas Stan 5 mic, a hiphop universal 5 mic classic??????????

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Roses.....

:ohhh::ooh::gladbron::blink:
QwlJN.png
p5umK.png

:ohlawd:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on the way to 200 pages, I've only listened to

Nasty
The Don
Daughters
Accident Murderers
amazon snippets
Cherry Wine radio rip

not going to listen to ANYTHING else until a full rip leaks, it doesn't even matter the quality webrip 320 itunes CDQ grouprip whatever I just want to hear Nasir spit that poetry

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
on the way to 200 pages, I've only listened to

Nasty
The Don
Daughters
Accident Murderers
amazon snippets
Cherry Wine radio rip

not going to listen to ANYTHING else until a full rip leaks, it doesn't even matter the quality webrip 320 itunes CDQ grouprip whatever I just want to hear Nasir spit that poetry
you won't be disappointed breh this album is just :wow::lawd:from these snippets

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Peace. New to this joint but been checking it out for a few weeks when my homie told me about it. That store aint in the mall no more fam. Record theatre is what your talking about i believe. The only one left in the area is the one on Main street across from the University at Buffalo. besides that, just best buy.

awww man.....the music store at I think its called "Niagara Outlets U.S.A."..???....sheeeeit........I probably won't even make the trip then.....

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Wait a min, so if worlds an addiction dope, and SOS + no intro not as bad as I thought at the listening session, shyt fukkin means we're about to get a real 5 mic album?????

Like not a Nas Stan 5 mic, a hiphop universal 5 mic classic??????????
Yeah, man. And I'm confident that our reaction to this album is not due to the "newness" factor, but we indeed have a TRUE classic on our hands. I speak for myself when I say that Nas' recent albums did not have this impression on me upon first listen and I LOVE those albums. Like you said, he did it!

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Just read the last 5 pages of comments on the snippets. Damn. Sounds like Esco is going the fukk in. Can't wait for this album.

Man, I hope he follows this with Lost Tapes 2 assuming the record is successful as for as sales go. If this record is half as nice as y'all been claiming, he's in a ridiculous zone.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hope this hype is deserved. I've seen this happen too many times on SOHH to be convinced...

I've only listened to The Don, Daughters, Nasty, and Accidental Murderers. If what you say is true, I am going to feast.