Official Nas Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My Coli brothers, my brother' s grandmother passed away. But, she was my official third abuela. Me and moms is catching a 10 am flight tomorrow to Florida. We' re going to be there to the 20.

All I can think of do I d/l the leak to my EVO when it drop, or wait to next next Saturday.

:sadcam::sadbron::to::why:

What's ya girl to do?

:noah::deadrose:

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
[ame=http://youtu.be/wqH67_FFEms]NAS live in Paris bataclan 2012 - "N.Y. state of mind" "it ain't hard to tell" " Represent" - YouTube[/ame]

I think the live band brings more energy out of Nas..

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Coli brothers, my brother' s grandmother passed away. But, she was my official third abuela. Me and moms is catching a 10 am flight tomorrow to Florida. We' re going to be there to the 20.

All I can think of do I d/l the leak to my EVO when it drop, or wait to next next Saturday.

What's a ya girl to do?

Sorry to hear that.

Daps

What's a ya girl to do?

No worries..it will be out before 10 am..if not.....

just take that L for the family i guess :bryan:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston

What's a ya girl to do?

Where in Florida? I would let you use my computer............for a price :shaq:

Daps
Where in Florida? I would let you use my computer............for a price :shaq:

hahaha damn breh

thirsty_man.jpg

:leostare: i would too

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
This starvation......it's like being trapped under the rubble of an earthquake, and being forced to eat and drink your own body fluids just to survive (listening to Nas catalogue front to back to compensate the hunger pains)

I'm trapped....waiting for FEMA to rescue my ass

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit::bustback::deadrose:

I never ever downloaded any :ahh: albums. I can't make this highly anticipated one the first.

:to::to::to::to::to::dead:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

What's ya girl to do?

:to: x2

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps

What's ya girl to do?

Im very sorry for your loss but honestly if that was me and i didnt have Life Is Good, i wouldnt be going anywhere near that flight. I just got fired from my main job for calling out Sunday, Monday, and today. But it is what it is, i just want that new Nas. Hook it up Big Biz my main man :myman:

sp_0109_06_v6.jpg

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!

What's ya girl to do?

My most sincere condolences!!!

:to::to::to:

:pours out some red bull/vodka in memory of: