Official Nas Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I hope the filler is what leaked already. Cats are wayyyy over hyping accident murderer and the Mary J joint. Bye baby wins on subject matter hut flow and execution is average. Remember this is the same guy who did iWW. Flow was hayzooz like. Shootouts to Accident Murderer. Don't be the same heauxs thatvsay the album has no replay value.....album will lack cohesiveness. God Son all over again.
disclaimer: I'm a nas fanatic. I almost fought my ace over the Jay battle. So don't call me a hater brez.

Bruh you coming around hungry wolves looking like a lamb with a bleeding fleece.... Neg rep for your disgusting and unforgivable display of blasphemy....:pacspit:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I hope the filler is what leaked already. Cats are wayyyy over hyping accident murderer and the Mary J joint. Bye baby wins on subject matter hut flow and execution is average. Remember this is the same guy who did iWW. Flow was hayzooz like. Shootouts to Accident Murderer. Don't be the same heauxs thatvsay the album has no replay value.....album will lack cohesiveness. God Son all over again.
disclaimer: I'm a nas fanatic. I almost fought my ace over the Jay battle. So don't call me a hater brez.

I partially agree

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There has to be some huge coordinated worldwide conspiracy to keep us famished and frail :ohlawd:. Way too many people are taking pictures with and openly listening and commenting on the cd :what:. But we sit here with our belly buttons touching our spines :to:. Something is not adding up brehs. Do we have confirmation its available in germany today? link? what time is it in germany right now, anyone in europe and want to take one for the team and goto germany real quick? :yeshrug: :deadhorse:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
While the book looks cool. I'll probably look through it once and never touch it again. Not feelin' the shirt either.

Possibly posted already, but I see that Best Buy is gonna have the deluxe edition with a different Nas shirt (which looks a lot better IMO) for $22. I gotta $10 coupon from them too. Might use that and cop.

f_nasshirt0701_02.jpg

:leon:

Copping this bundle, the black and gold combo will go great with my elite lebrons

Superstar
Daps
Brehs the album will obviously leak by Friday at the LATEST, the album is due out in Germany and Aussie the 13th.

The Piff Gawd

Last Real Nikka Alive
Daps

real life no stan assessment from the snippets:

The first seven tracks are pretty much wack :ld:

the second half startin with Summer on Smash is fire :whoo:

H.S.

All Star
Daps

:comeon:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
who the fluck is K'la?

No idea, just browsing 2DB for something to do and came across the Nas feature.

It's 2:17 here, give it till 3am for something to surface and then im off.

Pray for this when i take up :ohlawd: