Official Nas Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I wonder how many copies of the album were shipped, the album not leaking could be a decent indicator of that which is why bigger artist's (as in charts/expected sales) albums leak earlier

hope they've not undershipped

Nas albums always receive a decent number of shipments. I worked at Best Buy during the periods where both HHID and Untitled were released and there was always a huge crate of CD'S wrapped up on a huge pallete waiting for the release date, and he always gets the " new release" spot right near the front of the department

Ronald

Daps
So Hit-Boy lost the hard drive with "No Such Thing As White Jesus" on it

whatta dumb ass

Maumee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lip_licker.gif

Jamaro85

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thread rating finally changed from a four star to a five star today. Hopefully that is a sign.

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope the filler is what leaked already. Cats are wayyyy over hyping accident murderer and the Mary J joint. Bye baby wins on subject matter hut flow and execution is average. Remember this is the same guy who did iWW. Flow was hayzooz like. Shootouts to Accident Murderer. Don't be the same heauxs thatvsay the album has no replay value.....album will lack cohesiveness. God Son all over again.
disclaimer: I'm a nas fanatic. I almost fought my ace over the Jay battle. So don't call me a hater brez.