Official Nas Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I'm out this bytch

Albums tend to always leak when I'm asleep and I see them up when I first get into work I'm doing this for y'all :youngsabo:

Another sleep on an empty stomach :noah:

ol let me go to sleep early so christmas comes faster ass nikka :heh:

Im bout to do the same :sadbron: Can't keep hitting the refresh button anymore. Too depressing.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Sorry dog, straight troll. DJGreenLantern posted that exact pic on his twitter.

DJ GREEN LANTERN ‏@DJGREENLANTERN

Cop the deluxe version 7/17/2012 ‪#lifeisgood‬ Photo by djgreenlantern • Instagram

I was gonna neg you for waking me from the Matrix and crushing my last grasp at sanity but then I realized it was better to take the Red Pill and live amongst my fellow Nas Coalition brethren here in Zion as we await the triumphant return of Nasir THE ONE....

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Man we deserve this shyt tonight. Remember when albums leaking exactly a week before release was like clockwork? the game all fukked up now b

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
I cant take it anymore, brehs. I need this album asap, although I'll be able to actually purchase the album officially this Friday......that said, I still need my fix before than. *bumps 30 second snippets for the 300th time*

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
[ame=http://youtu.be/4RR8naHgZUA]SEMTEX TV- NAS, MOS DEF, DELA SOUL ROC THE MIC IN LONDON - YouTube[/ame]

already got my order in for the box set
and i'm getting the extra songs off itunes
by the way kanye just 'taylored' the mic from mos def
when Nas music came on at the 6:50 mark haha