Official Nas Thread

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how much longer I can hold out from downloading the leaks brehs :noah:

*plays Triple Beam Dreams*

*rocks back & forth in chair feverishly*

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
for those who have listened to all the leaks ... is Nas spitting fire like he did on Triple Beam Dreams in most of the songs ?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd take the way nas spit over "it's mine" with mobb deep any day over triple beams spitter. It's ill the way he spit but to me, he don't b riding the beats as good like he did on triple beams or the song with Ross and o'hoe'on. Lyrics and the hunger is fire but riding the beat was a little off to me but still flames cuz it's different and still go hard. No momo.

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple observations here :
Why everybody praising 40 & not salaam for the bye baby beat? Is salaam bound to be biased against?? I also remember many people were shyttin on accident murderer beat at first coz it was labeled a salaam beat..and no more when it was corrected as a no Id production...smh

Didnt see many heads hyping you wouldt understand...this joint is impeccable...nas godly flow...love the beat..and wait til u hear that chick on the hook....>>>>>>MJB & probably Amy too

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why everybody praising 40 & not salaam for the bye baby beat? Is salaam bound to be biased against?? I also remember many people were shyttin on accident murderer beat at first coz it was labeled a salaam beat..and no more when it was corrected as a no Id production...smh

Didnt see many heads hyping you wouldt understand...this joint is impeccable...nas godly flow...love the beat..and wait til u hear that chick on the hook....>>>>>>MJB & probably Amy too

salaam could make the illest beat ever and nikkaz would still be like "nas need to stop fukkin with salaam remi, he is hit and miss". nikkaz hate on salaam all the time for beats that he didn't even produce.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

1). Salaam Remi has been unfairly hated upon for no damn reason by so-called Nas fans since Streets Disciple, and the funny thing is if you actually look at his production credits he is responsible for some of Nas's best work. I just listened to Cherry Wine for the 15th time and I feel that so far that joint is the best leak.

2). You Wouldnt Understand hasn't leaked yet has it? I NEED all leaked tracks bruh:noah:

3).People who shyt on Accident Murderer need their ears cleaned