Official Nas Thread

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
pink guy is a leftover from the dipset anti-nas movement

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8zlUUrFK-M"]Jurassic Park theme song. - YouTube[/ame]

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I fully cosign the Piff Gawd, Accident Murderers beat is wack as fukk

Loco-Motive is FLAMES though fukk what you heard

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
off topic but anyone else having trouble viewing 'The Booth'. I can only view threads that have been posted in last, can't actually view the forum

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
nas dodging bullets
neo-dodging-bullets.jpg

he damn sure did

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:russ: He's the last of dying breed but he has nowhere else to go cause Jimmy is making albums with DJ Webstar, Cam is :flabbynsick: , and Juelz cant get a release date to save his life

"I Can't Feel My Face is coming soon brehs :to:" -Piff GaWd

:laff:

Let us not forget that Nas's last album was a Gold Selling, Grammy nominated, critically acclaimed masterpiece while Cam's last album was........Crime Pays:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
GODDAMN CHERRY WINE IS SUCH PIFF....:myman:

I haven't heard a Nas song this outstandingly smooth since War from SD.

nikkas REALLY hate on Salaam Remi??!!?!!? Seriously!??!? What the fukk is wrong with some of your ears!!?!:birdman: Salaam Remi has got to be one of the most versatile and talented producers I've ever heard. Nas is extremely wise for going with his gut and allowing Salaam and Dion to exec produce this album, they've captured his state of mind perfectly through their production. This has GOT to win an award, this album CANNOT be overlooked the way Jntitled and Distant Relatives criminally were. All three of these men deserve the highest form of recognition for their contributions to Hip Hop as an artform this year. Nas sounds focused, passionate, fierce, joyful, nostalgic, energetic, and sharp on every single song I've heard this far. It just cant get any better...