white whine spritzers in switzerland on vacation

nsty_kg.gif

lyrical god

Dopey

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the songs I've heard, Nas is truly in top form. He no longer sounds lazy and uninspired. BODIES nearly every verse. If I never knew and someone told me this was a clue mixtape from 95, I'd believe it. Ditto for that joint with Large Professor.

This album is separating him from the Jay-z's, Eminem's etc. Dude is THE BEST RAPPER right now after being invisible for the last 10 years.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the next single?

We cant get too excited because Nas has been infamous for not releasing the proper singles. Hopefully it'll be different this round I want to see him win from a commercial standpoint.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This album is separating him from the Jay-z's, Eminem's etc. Dude is THE BEST RAPPER right now after being invisible for the last 10 years.

:shaq2:

Dude had the entire Hip Hop industry engulfed in controversy and debate in 2006 with Hip Hop Dead and 2008 with Untitled. Both albums generated a lot of interest, and both albums topped the Billboard charts when they were released. Both albums were nominated for Grammys and he received an Emmy Award last year for the Documentary he shot chronicling African Parapeligics...

He's HARDLY been invisible the last 10 years

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
What is the next single?

We cant get too excited because Nas has been infamous for not releasing the proper singles. Hopefully it'll be different this round I want to see him win from a commercial standpoint.

man cant you tell that he is not worried about singles in the traditional way? he's dropping it as an album. Point blank.

he's giving you visuals for certain songs. You cant have a single if radio wont embrace you

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the songs I've heard, Nas is truly in top form. He no longer sounds lazy and uninspired. BODIES nearly every verse. If I never knew and someone told me this was a clue mixtape from 95, I'd believe it. Ditto for that joint with Large Professor.

:snoop:

nikka been killing it the last 10 years. Where u been at?

Dopey

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

nikka been killing it the last 10 years. Where u been at?

Untitled, SD and HHID weren't at the same level as Stillmatic, God Son and the Lost Tapes.

I bought them all, but while the concepts and subject matter were dope, the beats (HHID had a few good ones) and nas' lazy slow flow brought down the overall quality of the albums.

I can't say that about anything about any of these joints released.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
Untitled, SD and HHID weren't at the same level as Stillmatic, God Son and the Lost Tapes.

I bought them all, but while the concepts and subject matter were dope, the beats (HHID had a few good ones) and nas' lazy slow flow brought down the overall quality of the albums.

I can't say that about anything about any of these joints released.

I have to agree ...HHID SD and Untitled were good but 7/10 or 8/10 when we are used to a lot of 9/10 and 10/10 from nas

Ensi

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PA
Maaaan the whole album need to just leak. Can't wait to cop

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Untitled is a way better project than HHID and SD.... Untitled to me gets better with age. SD is probably my least played Nas album