Official Nas Thread

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
To all the folks who don't want to listen to any snippet or leaks or anything and wait til the 17th. Just imagine tomorrow you are hit by a car or killed by a thief in a store robbery. :lolbron:

you'll go to paradise with ****** as your last Nas album, think twice gentlemens :usure:

I'm listening to ****** right now (well, my version of ******). shyt is :ahh:. Would be great music to fade to black.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh..im scared to listen to this album once it gets out..im afraid i'll be in a coma breh
tumblr_llgsjgKLpv1qfy8h0.gif

tumblr_lqr3sm6XgY1qg7ie3.gif

the tears of joy won't stop.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Need to find them J-Love QB Finest mixtape series in order to get ready for the album

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
*listens to Reach Out*

it's hilarious now man..

every single song is fire

:laff:

I can't even react to being blown away anymore..I can't. I would be foolin myself at this point to not expect greatness from every track..

This nikka went SSJ4 when nikkas thought he was down n out..

:russ: oh the hilarity of this nikkas greatness

Ronald

Daps
There was also a collaboration with Nas, “No Such Thing as White Jesus,” that was unfortunately lost to a technological mishap. Mr. Ocean expressed regret that album deadlines prevented him from recreating the song from scratch, and he broke into song to capture what was lost:

Whatever you do, young king, don’t wind up dead

Young queen, cross your legs,

Put a crown on your head and remove the chains

’Cause even diamond chains are for slaves,

Don’t set foot in no penitentiary

And don’t taste the poison

Don’t you bail on your families

It’s signature Frank Ocean: dignified, quasi-political, cerebral without being disdainful, fleetingly hopeful. If that bears little resemblance to the center of what’s happening on the radio — the same can certainly be said for the bulk of “Channel Orange”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/08/arts/music/frank-oceans-channel-orange.html?_r=3&pagewanted=3

:sadcam:

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
:lawd::lawd: Reach out is Fire. i cant even pick a favorite track out of the leaks too many dope joints.