Official Nas Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yo I feel like reach out was a remake of some mixtape joint from Clue back in the 90s. Like it has that feel.

Now people may complain, but what I like about this album is how its managing to showcase different eras of Nas while still being current and about his recent situations. That's something you gotta on a landmark 10th album

If Loco Motive was Nasty Nas, this Mary track is vintage Escobar.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cry-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1061.gif

dats my goat

tumblr_m6lvepp40F1qffzsuo2_400.gif

goat

Yo I feel like reach out was a remake of some mixtape joint from Clue back in the 90s. Like it has that feel.

Now people may complain, but what I like about this album is how its managing to showcase different eras of Nas while still being current and about his recent situations. That's something you gotta on a landmark 10th album

it's a combination of a couple joints from clue tapes. the chorus is mobb deep's "reach" (which flipped an old-school song i cant recall the name of). the beat is mary and smiff n wessun "i love you" remix.

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Man, it's becoming apparent why everyone went nuts at that first listening party.

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
thank god HHID and my dude that i know didn't mess up my opinion

all the leaks been fire :ahh:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reach Out is a classic New York summer track.

:ohlawd: Give me the strength to remain composed when the album drops.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This many whole tracks leaking means at least one hard copy of the full lp is going to fall through the cracks and get leaked any min/hour/day. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Now that the letter boys and kelis stripped him down of everything to his most basic, rawest form, we are left with a man who has said "fukk it, I have nothing left to loose or be taken" and get nasty m#^*!%#$%%n nas again. It's pretty amazing to see an artist do this every 10 years. He get's complacent and his fans get skeptical to the point of loosing a lot of them, then comes back so hard and nasty (pause) he not only regains his old fans, but gains an entire new generation of fans, twice (stillmatic + life is good).

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
I can't stop listening to the leaks KILL ME. Damn I just want to hear the whole, cohesive album. this is the type of album that'll have to be considered as a whole.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
jesus wept, lord have mercy on everyone else when this whole thing drops

Cherry Wine and Reach Out are just :wow:

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
LOL too hood to be in hollywood circles, could see myself at presidential campaign dinners, but ... surrounded by a bunch of gang members.

:sadhov:

I feel like I'm 7 years old listening to IWW for the first time again and falling in love with rap all over. The FLOW. Nas is back

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
To all the folks who don't want to listen to any snippet or leaks or anything and wait til the 17th. Just imagine tomorrow you are hit by a car or killed by a thief in a store robbery. :lolbron:

you'll go to paradise with ****** as your last Nas album, think twice gentlemens :usure:

Headcase

The Angry Young Man
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Reach Out sounds like something straight out of the 90s. It might be the millionth rap song to sample "Ike's Mood" though.